Just You.

"Hey! I'm home!" Justin entered in with a smile on his face. When no one replied, he went in a bit further. He entered the room and saw a kid sleeping. He quickly went up to him and kissed his forehead saying "Good night, Aaron . Daddy loves you." Just then you opened the door and saw Justin with your son. You smiled and hugged him from behind. Justin turned around and looked at you.
"Finally! I missed you",you said.He smiled and kissed your cheeks. Then he picked you up in his strong arms and walked towards the other room. Both of you kept on smiling without losing eye contact. He put you on the bed and laid next to you. You turned to face him. He ran his fingers through your waist which left chills in your body. He pulled you towards him and gently placed his hand on your cheek. He came closer and you leaned in too. He kissed you passionately until you both needed to breathe.
"Well I guess you missed me too!" You said as you broke the kiss.

"Yeah. A lot!" Justin didn't even bother to look at you because he was busy staring at your lips. You noticed that.
He caressed your face and kissed you again. You placed your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist. He put his arms around you.
"So how was your day?" You asked.

"Pretty good. In an interview today I realized that even after four years of our marriage people are still curious about us! They keep on asking me questions about you and Aaron" He said.

Flashback
News
Justin Bieber tweeted "She said yes."
Justin and (Y/N) are getting married after dating each other for 5 years.
End of flashback

"Hahaha! I'm glad that we managed to have some privacy in our lives."

Justin tightened his grip on your shoulder as he was lost in his thoughts. You looked at him but he didn't notice.
"Hey. What's wrong?" You asked with a worried look on your face.
It brought him back to his senses. He held your hand, looked at you and with a very low tone he began to speak.
"(Y/N) , you do realize that it's not going to be forever, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Us. You and me."

You were silent. Thousands of thoughts crossed your mind and the look on your face changed. Before you could say anything Justin continued.

"I mean that someday I'm going to die. I am..."

You quickly placed your hand on his lips and shut him up.

"Don't you dare speak another word.  I'm not going to have this talk."
Justin removed your hand as he wanted to speak some more.

"Someday you have to." He said

"That someday is not today." You said

"Baby just listen to me once." He said
You closed your eyes.
He continued.
"When I will....go, will you get married again?"

"No! Never!"

"What if you fall in love..again?"

"That's never going to happen!"

"Baby, if u do, don't think before taking a step forward. You deserve to be loved and so does Aaron. I.."

"Mr. Justin Bieber" you cut him off
"Even if you...go it would be impossible for me to fall in love again. I can never love anyone the way I love you. I can never give my all to anybody else like I've given you. If you think I won't be loved then you're wrong. Your memories will be enough to last a lifetime. I love you! And as far as Aaron is concerned, no matter who comes and goes, only you will be his daddy! He loves you a lot and he won't share that love with anyone else but you. It will always be just you."
Justin's eyes were filled with water and so were yours.
"Do have any more questions before I  kill you?" You added.
You both chuckled.
"I love you baby."

"You better do! Because I'm amazing." He said
You giggled and said, "Yeah whatever. You're still an ass!"
He smiled and kissed your forehead.
--------------------------
After a long time. Sorry if this wasn't good enough. Been busy :)