Chapter 16

"his control is my release"

_______________________________________

'Did you also know that dolphins have 2 stomachs? And, and also that they are extremely intelligent and they never, ever chew their food' Arthur rambled about dolphins for an hour now. I rolled my eyes.

We were sitting in McDonald's in the mall. We were eating fries, chicken nuggets and burgers. Me and Lara we were quiet and Arthur just couldn't stop talking about the fucking dolphins.

'And, and...' he started but I cut him off with one swing of my hand.

'Arthur, as much as I want to learn about dolphins, I think you already said enough' I said with a polite smile. He smiled and bent down his head.

'Look, Arthur...' I started but he cut me off.

'I am in love with you, Livy' he said quickly and Lara almost choked on her drink and I completely freezed. I had no words.

'What?' I asked, irritated.

'I have been in love with you since middle school. I wanted to tell you a long time ago but I thought that you would reject me. But I know you don't have a boyfriend so that means we can be together forever' he said. I was afraid of the look in his eyes. He was looking at me like I his whole life. No one ever looked at me like that.

'Arthur, as much as I love you, you are my friend but I never had the feelings you have for me and I never will' I said. I didn't want to feel guilt nor I wanted to feel pity for him.

'But the feelings can grow in the meantime. You can love me after you get to know me, really, really know me. I am a good guy, I'll do anything to make you happy' he said with hope in his eyes. I bit my lip and looked behind him. Alexander was standing 10 feet away from us so he probably didn't notice us.

'Arthur, I am so sorry but I have a boyfriend. I just didn't tell anyone, yet' I said, fixing my eyes at Alexander. I stood up and started walking towards him. I looked back at Lara and Arthur and they were watching me. I smiled and turned my head to Alexander. He was now looking at me. I came to him and hugged him tightly. He was confused but hugged me back.

'What is going on, Olivia?' he asked me, confused. My hands were still wrapped around his neck and his around my waist.

'I need you to play my boyfriend,' I said and he laughed. I laughed with him so it won't seem weird. I placed my hand on his chest.

'Wait, you really mean that?' he asked me, suddenly his voice was serious.

'Yes' I said, still smiling.

'Why?' he asked, completely confused.

'Look behind me. Can you see two people, one girl and one guy behind the table looking at us?' I asked and he nodded. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

'Now look into my eyes' I said and he did as I said.

'The girl is my best friend. The guy just told me he loves me from middle school and is completely obsessed with me but I only like him as a friend. He started talking about our future,' I said.

'Ouch, what did you tell him?' he asked me.

'That I have a boyfriend,' I said, biting my lip.

'I am the boyfriend?' he asked and raised his eyebrows. I nodded.

'Yes, yes. First I just taught that I don't even know and then I saw you so please will you play with me?' I asked him and pouted my lips. He sighed.

'All right, but...' he started. I knew there was going to be but.

'But what?' I asked, kind of scared, kind of not.

'You owe me a head' he said with a devilish smirk. I laughed.

'Is that all?' I asked with my left brow raised.

'We'll see about that,' he said. I turned around and took his hand. We were heading to the table.

'What did you tell them about your boyfriend?' he asked with an amused smirk.

'Nothing, yet' I said, irritated. As we were closer to the table I put on the biggest fake smile in my life. We were getting closer with every step to the table and I was squeezing Alexander's hand more and more. He probably noticed because he turned my body to him and kissed me. In public. In front of everyone. I freezed for a second but then I submitted to the kiss. I opened my mouth and Alexander slid his tongue inside of my mouth. His hand goes up to the back of my head and he holds me still so I won't fall down.

'Relax, everything will be fine' he said calmly and smiled. I almost melted on the floor in front of everyone like butter on the sun. I hated that he has this big affection for me even though he doesn't know it. He is standing right in front of me calming me down even though I was supposed to be the one that is going to calm him.

'I'm fine, fine, just fine. Can we go?' I said and he nodded his head. When we came to them their mouths were wide open, their eyes looking at us like we just undressed ourselves and had sex in the public.

'Lara, Arthur, this is Alexander my boyfriend' I said and hung over his shoulder.

'Alexander, nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you, Olivia talks about you a lot,' Lara said and stood up. She came closer to him and hugged him. He kissed her on one and the other cheek. Lara blushed and sat back down. I rolled my eyes.

'So, Olivia talks about me?' he said with a smirk and raised eyebrows. He looked at me amused. I shook my head and smiled.

'No, I don't. You are a dickhead' I said and smiled, not looking at him but everywhere else.

'What did you just call me?' he asked me, slightly irritated. I smirked.

'Dickhead' I repeated myself and looked at him. He smirked and looked back at my friends.

'We'll see if you'll be calling me dickhead when I am going to deny your orgasm again' he said with a smirk not even looking at me but at Arthur now. I blushed and Lara looked at us surprised that we are having this conversation in public.

'Hi, I'm Alexander' he said politely to Artur and stuck his hand to him. Arthur shook his hand.

'I'm Arthur' he said and nodded. Arthur then stood up and turned to me.

'He seems like a good guy, Livy. But he is not what you deserve. I am what you deserve. I just hope that you will realize it soon before it's going to be too late' he said and left. I was looking at the spot where he was standing, completely frozen with no words.

'What the fuck was that?' Lara said with her eyebrows raised and shock written on her face. I just shook my head.

'Olivia, are you alright?' Alexander asked me and I turned my head to him. I started nodding my head.

'Yes, yeah, no, I mean yes, yes I am fine' I said and rubbed my eyes.

'Are you okay that I'll leave you with Lara? I need to be somewhere in an hour' he said and looked me straight in the eyes.

'Sure, yes, go. Sorry that I delayed you' I said and smiled a little at him.

'No, it's fine' he said and kissed me on the top of my head.

'See you later' he said and left.

'Bye' I said quietly.

'So are you two really dating?' Lara asked me. I sat down and shook my head.

'I have no fucking idea honestly'