6

“Hello sister, and hello?” Someone approached us after we had just entered the big house.

“Addison, my friend. Addison meet Klaus, Klaus meet Addison.” Rebekah introduced.

“Well its a pleasure to meet one of the many compelled friends of Rebekah.” Klaus said, Rebekah rolled her eyes.

“She isn’t compelled, so treat her nicely.” Rebekah said and was annoyed at her brothers comment, while I was still thinking about all this compelling stuff.

“If you say so.” He said, and smirked.

“Hello sister, brother and Addison if I heard correctly?” Another guy had approached us.

“Correct.” I said, and smiled.

“Well then if she isn’t your friend, is she your blood bag?” Klaus said, Rebekah looked at him furiously. 

“She is my friend, and I care about her. If any of you try to do anything to her, I will not hesitate to make you regret it.” Rebekah said, and they both seemed a bit shocked over her reaction.

“Come Addison.” She said, took my hand and we walked over to the other end of the room. But since everyone knew Rebekah she slowly began having conversations with others and slowly moved further and further away. While I was still standing in the corner.

“I guess my sister left you?” Klaus said and was standing next to me, I hadn’t realized he was until he spoke.

“She is talking to people she know, its understandable.” I said, and didn’t even look at him.

“Do you even like her?” He asked, it was a dumb question of course I liked her.

“No I hate her, that’s why I am here.” I said sacatisly and rolled my eyes.

“You should not be near my sister, you know nothing about her and we should keep it that way.” He said.

“I can choose my own friends, but thanks.” I said and finally looked at him.

“Stay away from my sister, do not go near her ever again.” He said while looking in my eyes. 

“I honestly don’t care what you think, I like being around her, and if you have a problem with her having friends I think that says a lot more about you than her friends. Look I get it, you want to protect your little sister, but she isn’t a baby. She can make her own decisions, and if you disagree on them then you should go to her and talk about it with her. You shouldn’t try to scare her friends away.” I said, and he looked at me with big widen eyes.

“Did you just not follow my orders?” He asked with an angry voice.

“Sorry but you don’t get to order me around, I am not your toy.” I said back.

“Listen to me! Do NOT talk to my sister ever again, do you hear me?” He said very loudly.

“I can do whatever I want.” I said and we looked each other in the eyes. Neither one of us were happy, a few people looked at us. Well that was an understatement, everyone looked at us.

“Addison? What’s wrong?” Rebekah asked.

“Your brother doesn’t like that I am friends with you, that’s what's wrong.” I said.

“Rebekah, I think we need to talk outside for a second. I want Elijah to come with us.” Klaus said, and they walked outside.

Rebekahs pov:

“Is she on vervain?” Klaus asked me and I could sense that he was still a bit angry.

“No? Why would she be? I haven’t told her anything about any of us.” I said, and he looked at me with big eyes.

“Well she can’t be compelled.” Klaus then said.

“I have compelled her before, so she can be compelled.” I said, since it was true. I compelled her to forget whatever she heard of me and Carolines conversation.

“SHE CANT BE COMPELLED!” Klaus yelled.

“Are you sure you compelled her? Or tried to?” Elijah asked.

“I am the orignial hybrid, I think I know how to compell people. And your little friend in there is on vervain, and she knows something I know it.” Klaus said, I rolled my eyes. How would she know anything? She haven’t even been in town for a week.

“I will compel her since I know how to do it.” I said.

“You dont get it! She can’t be compelled!” Klaus said loud.

“Just let her try, okay?” Elijah said, and Klaus ended up giving in.

“Then bring her out here, and compell her.” Klaus said, and so I did. I brought Addison out to us. She was still mad at Klaus, which was understandable, but soon she would not remember their little fight.

“Addison look at me.” I started, and she did. She looked me in the eyes, her dark brown eyes. 

“Forget your little fight with my brother Klaus here, okay?” I said, but she looked at me confused.

“I can forget about it when he apoligize.” She said, and looked at him with a death stare.

“See! I told you!” Klaus said.

“Impossible, I haven’t told her I swear!” I said, it was the truth I hadn’t told her about us. I didn’t want her to know, I just wanted to have only human friend who wasn’t scared of me.

“Addison are you on vervain?” I asked her.

“On what?” She asked and looked confused.

“She might be without her knowing.” Elijah said, it made sense. But that would mean her parents knew what was going on around town.

Author note: thank you for your support on this book so far, if you are a bts fan(army) I would just like to inform you that I have a new book called soulmate its a taehyung fanfiction. I will also update on that daily, the first 2 chapters are already up. So if you are intrested you should check it out, I personally really like it.