10

Rebekah pov:

“Explain it to her, she was going to know sooner or later. She is the only human who visits us, so of course she would find something like this at one point.” Elijah said, Addison was sitting in the sofa scared for her life. She was shaking, I had taken her phone, so she couldn’t call anybody and we could all hear her if she tried doing anything. 

“Are you sure about this?” I asked, and was very concerned for how Addison was going to react. She seemed like such a nice person, and I really didn’t want to scare her away. 

“I think this is the best solution.” Elijah said, Klaus hadn’t said anything the whole time. I was so mad at him, how could he just do that infront of Addison. She didn’t deserve knowing the truth in this way, I knew I would have to explain it all to her. But I had hoped that it would be later and at a less traumatic event. We all three walked into the living room where she was sitting, she looked at Klaus the whole time. She looked at his every move, she looked scared.

Addison pov:

“Addison, we can explain it all. Just try to listen and understand. Okay?” Rebekah said, I was staring at Klaus. My heart was beating fast, and not in a good way. I was scared, was I going to be killed in an hour? I didn’t know, and how could everyone react so calm in a situation where there is a corpse laying around in this house somewhere.

“There are super natrual beings on this planet, and we happen to be some of them.” Rebekah said, she sounded nervous.

“Vampires are real, werewolves are real and so many other myths are real too. Klaus is a hybrid, he’s a vampire and a werewolf. I am a vampire, and so is Elijah.” Rebekah said, I didn’t believe it. I rolled my eyes, was this some sort of prank? Was all of this a prank? Maybe they liked pranking each other, and since I had been so close with Rebekah recently they decided to prank me too? I thought, I let out a laugh. 

“Why are you laughing? This is not funny.” Rebekah said, I looked at her. She looked very serious.

“This is a really good prank, I really though it all was real.” I said and smiled, but none of them smiled back.

“I can prove it to you.” Rebekah said and walked closer to me, I wasn’t scared of her. But Klaus was another story.

“Give me your hand.” She sat down in the sofa, I gave her my hand. She took out a knife! A real knife! And she cut my hand open, I didn’t know how to react. It was hurting a lot, tears began rolling down my cheeks. She bit in her wrist.

“Drink from me.” She said, I looked at her in disbelief. What did she want me to do? Drink from her? She wanted me to drink her blood!

“Come on just do it.” She said and rolled her eyes, tears kept rolling down my chin. My hand was bleeding a lot. She took her wrist closer to my mouth and nodded, I moved my head even closer and drank it. It tasted weird, I didn’t drink a lot. This whole situation felt crazy, I looked at my hand and it was already healed. I stared at it in disbelief. This didn’t make sense.

“But… How?” I asked and looked Rebekah in the eyes.

“I am a vampire, I only drink blood.” She said and gave me a nervous smile, was this the reason to why she never ate when I ate food? She wasn’t human?!

“But we won’t hurt you, I promise.” Rebekah said, I was still in shock.

“You can’t tell anyone, understand?!” Klaus said with a loud voice.

“I don’t think she would do that.” Elijah said to Klaus, I wouldn’t.

“I won’t I promise.” I wiped the tears on my cheek off.

Note: Hey guys, sorry for being gone for like months. I'm back now, I was on a break because I moved to a new town and yeah it's been stressful and my mental health wasn't the best. But I'm doing so much better now, and I will be back with updating, idk how often but I will update. Thank you all for your support<3 Ily!