8

“Please forget everything that happened yesterday.” Rebekah said and looked me in the eyes, I didn’t get what she meant.

“Forget it!” She said again.

“Okay.” I said, if it made her uncomfortable that me and her brother had a little fight then I get it. But something just seemed off. She drove me home, and then everything went back to being normal. My mom cooked dinner, and my dad worked late as always. I never really got to see him, well I did but only for a few moments then he would go to bed. He worked so hard. 

I sat in my room drawing, I drew Damon. I couldn’t get him out of my head. While drawing I got a text from Elena.

Elena: Hey there’s a party at Tyler's house today. Since we don’t have school tomorrow, (Alaric is sick) Wanna join?

Me: Sure, where does Tyler live?

Elena: I’ll pick you up in about 3 hours

Me: Okay, see you there then

I asked my mom if it was okay, she agreed. She said she was happy that I was already making friends, and well I guess it was true. I was already making quite a few new friends. 

Elena knocked on the front door, I walked downstairs and opened it.

“You look amazing!” Elena complimented me.

“Thank you, you too.” I said, and we walked the way to Tyler's house. He was the major's son, and so he lived in a big house. There were a lot of people there already, I could only recognize Caroline, Stefan, Bonnie, Tyler, Matt and of course Elena. Rebekah wasn’t there. Maybe she would come later, or maybe I just couldn’t see her. I thought. 

“Hey Bonnie!” Elena called, and Bonnie walked over to us. Her smile was so pretty, so was her eyes. They sparkled with dreams, hope and strength. 

“Hey Addison right?” Bonnie asked, I nodded while smiling. We talked for a while, just the three of us. They seemed very close, they kind of reminded me of me and Daniel. 

“Hello again.” A male voice said, I could reginoise it immediately it was Damon's voice. I turned around and smiled.

“Well hello.” I said in a flirty way.

“Damon don’t.” Elena said, I looked at her a bit confused. Did Elena like Damon? If she did then that would mean that I was a bad friend for having a crush on my friend’s crush. 

“What? I can talk to Addison, don’t worry. I already ate.” He said and rolled eyes, but that just made me even more confused. 

“Fine. But remember if Rebekah can’t, you can’t either. She’s nice, so be nice to her. Understand?” Elena said.

“Elena don’t worry, I got it.” Damon said and we walked outside.

“I want to show you something.” Damon said, took my hand and we walked to the forest.

“So how do you like Mystic falls?” He asked on the way.

“I actually like it more than I expected.” I said.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked, he nodded.

“Why does nobody like Rebekah?” I asked him, she wasn’t at the party and everyone seemed to not want to be around her.

“Well that is too complicated for someone like you to understand.” He said.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked and lifted an eyebrow.

“Rebekah has done a lot of bad things to others, so naturally people don’t like her.” He said, I couldn’t imagine Rebekah doing something to hurt others. She was so nice. We were in the forest, it was dark. But I could still see Damon, he leaned in and kissed me. At first I was a bit shocked, but then I kissed back. It felt nice having his lips on mine, his lips were soft. I got butterflies in my stomach, it felt amazing. But then we heard a sound in the forest, it was a girl who screamed, she sounded like she was in pain.

“We should go.” Damon said, I looked at him confused. We couldn’t just leave, she was still screaming.

“We have to help her.” I said, and tried listening to where the voice came from. 

“No Addison, we have to go.” He said.

“Aw, is Damon out with his new girlfriend?” A girl asked, I couldn’t see her face.

“Kathrine, just go away. I don’t have the energy to do this today.” Damon said, and sounded annoyed.

“Well then just let me talk to your friend?” She asked him, and walked closer to us. I could see her face, she looked exactly like Elena. I wasn’t sure, maybe it was the light, but at least in the dark she looked like Elena. 

“Let her be out of this, Addison, look at me.” Damon said, and I looked at him.

“Run back to the party, and don’t stop until you are there.” Damon said, I began running back. But I tripped and my ankle hurt a lot.

“Addison? Are you okay?” Caroline asked, I wasn’t out of the forest yet. 

“I just fell, but Damon is with a girl in the forest. And there was a girl screaming not long ago, we should call the police.” I said.

“Forget what just happened, and just say that you got lost and tripped in the forest.” Caroline said to me and I nodded.

“I will call the police, my mom is the sheriff, there are a lot of animal attacks in mystic falls so it was probably one of them.” Caroline explained.  Then the two of us walked to my house. I was pretty tired, plus my ankle hurt. I got ice on it, it didn’t help a lot. But it helped a little. I sat on my bed drawing, I drew Damon again. I had kissed Damon! I had actually kissed him! I felt so happy.

Previews for the next chapter: We walked into her house and there Klaus was, but he wasn’t doing anything I could ever have imagined. He was dancing with a girl, not just a girl. A girl with a big bite mark on her neck, and she was bleeding a lot.

A/N: Sorry for not uploading a chapter yesterday, but here is a long chapter, so i hope you enjoyed it ig love you