001 ✈︎

✈︎

you were selling a box of chocolates to a young boy when your phone rang. you picked it up and answered. "hello?" your [deep/high] pitched voice rang as the young boy ran off.

"[y/n], did you hear the news? hinata tachibana and her brother got killed by the tokyo manji gang!!" your friends voice announced from the other line. "tohru, you don't think i heard about it?" you sighed heavily, pitching the bridge of your nose.

"but, [y/n], it's on trending!! c'mon dude!!" tohru whined and you sighed again. "look, tohru, this is my rush hour. i'll call you later."

before your friend could say anything else, you hung up and put your phone on the counter. you thought about hinata tachibana. she was the middle school girlfriend of your old kohai, takemichi hanagaki. you were going to give him a call, but you were interupted.

"[y/n]-sama, are you okay?" a quiet voice asked from the other side of where you stood. "hmm? oh, nen!" you exclaimed with a smile. "when'd you get here? i didn't hear the doorbell...." you muttered, looking to the front door to the young boy.

"i came in when you were on the phone. is everything okay?" the fourteen year old questioned, you shaking your head. "no no, everything's fine. i was just on the phone with a somewhat clingy friend." you chuckled and the boy with freckles nodded.

"so, what can i do for you, nen? that same old favorite of yours?" you said with a smile and the boy nodded. "but this time i also want um... swedish fish. there's a guy i like who-"

"woah woah woah!! hold up, did you just say a guy you like?! well i'll be! when were you gonna tell me??" you teased, nen's face turning flustered.

"it started about two months ago...." he blurted, you smiling at the boy. nen had been coming to your candy shop since you were twenty-two and he was nine. you two always chatted when he came around and it was always a pleasure to watch him grow.

"can i get his name?" you asked, elbowing the boy before turning to get a bar of hersey chocolate and one bag of swedish fish. "nope, not telling you." the brown-haired boy stated making you shake your head.

"well, that's fine by me! here you go, on the house this time." you said, giving the boy the bar of chocolate and pack of chewy candy. the boy's eyes lit up and smiled towards you.

"thank you, [y/n]-sama!" the boy smiled and ran out the door leaving you to chuckle.

you looked at the clock. "2:39...." you usually close your shop by 6:30, when it was dark outside. you looked around and spotted a bag of sour patch kids on the floor. walking over to it, you reach down to grab it.

when you grabbed the bag, your vision went dark. 'the lights went out? no, just my vision. ow, my head hurts like hell...." feeling your eyes opening, you found yourself on a train, holding onto a pole.

"[y/n]-senpai, aren't you coming?" asked a voice, you immediately looking up and seeing four very familiar boys and one next to you.

'wow, talk about flashback! but when the fuck did i fall asleep. i was in my shop a few seconds ago....'

you hurried off the train, takemichi following you. you looked at him and frowned. you felt bad for him. but brushed it off and followed the group of other boys.