010 ✈︎

✈︎

"sorry about that but it's kind of an emergency!!" takemichi justfied with an awkward grin.

"what takemichi means, is that there couldn't be a possible way for draken and mikey to fight. it just doesn't add up to what we've seen." you explained, hands in your pockets.

your hair was out freely, letting people passing by to see how wonderful it looked under the sunlight. "instead, the past conflict's gonna be between toman and moebius." takemichi continued with a head nod.

"that's the fight draken-kun died in. if we ask moebius's leader, osanai, about that conflict now... we might find the key to preventing draken-kun's death."

you heard a throat clear from behind you and you glanced to see a man that looked so horrible and unclean. a tooth of his was lost when he smiled and his clothes were filthy.

"sorry um... can you please let me through...?" he asked kindly with his hands folded together. you stepped out of his way, guessing he worked for the construction site or was just a random, unemployed walking along the street.

"ah! we're sorry!!" takemichi moved out of his way quickly, you continuing to eye the guy. once the stranger was out of sight, takemichi turned to naoto with a grin.

"you're sure one hell of a cop, naoto!! you found osanai right away!"

"please be more careful...."

"you're late, osanai!!!" someone yelled from inside the construction site, making the three of you turn with wide-eyes.

"osanai?! i knew it!!" you shouted, giving yourself a pat on the back for your detective skills. takemichi easedropped on osanai getting yelled at by his boss. this was getting more and more interesting, that's for sure.

✈︎

"um... did i do something?" the poor male in front of the three of you asked, you shaking your head. "not at all!" you exclaimed with a soft smile.

"we've been investigating the tokyo manji gang incident from a few days ago. you were the leader of a well-known biker gang, right?" you questioned him, feeling the tension that was coming.

naoto took over with a cough after osanai didn't answer you, leaving you to cross your arms. "in 2005, as moebius's leader,you started a conflict with tokyo manji gang. about that incident-"

a hand slammed on the table, startling you and takemichi. you gave osanai a confused look, eyeing him like you did earlier.

"i have nothing to tell you." he answered, standing up and supporting his body on the table with his hands and arms.

silence filled your table. you felt eyes already taking a few glances at you and your acquantinces.

"you were involved in the death of ken ryuguji, weren't you?"

this was the breaking point for osanai.

"no... that was...."

"a member of moebis stabbed him." naoto said coldly, no hesitation was hinted in his voice.

"no...." osanai shook, the tension rising.

"didn't you order them to kill him?"

"no!!!" now a few more eyed were watching the scene. you sunk into your seat, takemichi watching with eyes of curiosity.

osanai sat back down, covering his eyes with the palms of his hands. "yes, there was a fight with toman but we didn't kill him!!" osanai protested, still holding his eyes with his hands.

"that was just what started it... after that toman's conflict went inward...." osanai's voice shook vocally and in your ear drums. could he mean that there was a possible way where mikey and draken fought so badly that blood had been shed?

"huh?" naoto asked, slightly deadpanned.

"then on august 3rd... draken died. it was all part of that guy's scheme...."

you slowly began to sit up straight with an eyebrow raised.

"who do you mean by that?" you asked, folding your arms again and leaning over the table a little. "sorry... i can't say anymore... i don't want anything to do with toman. if only draken hadn't died."

"what the hell do you mean by that?" you inquired, standing up and leaning over with your hands on the table. osanai's phone began to buzz, which was the only way to get him to speak again.

but he didn't answer your question.

✈︎

"what do you thinm, naoto, [y/n]-kun?" takemichi asked, looking from naoto to you who was seated on a wooden chair farther away from the two.

"i think that someone was using osanai to do something. well yeah, that obviously true, but the fact that someone put him up to this is a sign someone wants to get toman ruined from the inside. and maybe that person is connected to hina's death." you theorized, crossing on of your legs over the other and holding your hands together.

"basically what [l/n]-san just said. what i know now is the conflict with moebius and toman was the trigger." naoto began, putting a thumb on his chin.

"someone plotted to tear toman apart from the inside. and osanai was used as the trigger."

"so that means there's someone trying to turn mikey-kun and draken-kun against each other? why would they do that...." even though takemichi mumbled the last bit, it was still audible.

"either way, the conflict with moebius is what started it all." naoto said, getting up from his chair.

"then toman can't be allowed to fight with moebius!!"

"right!"

"then we gotta stop that from happening... this is so much work...." you whined, rubbing your temples. "hey, naoto, have you checked on my cat-"

"go tell mikey." naoto interupted you, sticking out his hand for takemichi to shake.

"yeah, we'll try to persuade him!"

✈︎

your eyes opened to the view of you on the swings in a park near your house. you knew this park, since it had been with you for your entire childhood and onward.

you were sitting on the swings, hands falling on the inside of your legs and near your knees. you had guessed you were zoning out or watching the clouds, from the direction your head was faced in.

'oh shit, don't i have to meet up with takemichi?' you wondered to yourself, swinging slowly.

you took out your phone, dialing the number of takemichi. it picked up and you hurried huffs of breathe coming from the other line. "takemichi?" you said, getting up from the swings with the phone to your ear. "[y/n]-kun!  meet with me at a warehouse where mikey-kun and the others are meeting up! i'll send you the location right now so see you there!!" he hung up before you could say anything else.

he sent you the location almost immediately, you starting to walk towards the location. 'it's only the morning and i already wanna go back home....'

✈︎

isddskdjskkdkxkw im tired.

unedited: 9/1/21