005 ✈︎

✈︎

'and that guy is... manjiro sano!! their nicknames... what were they again? draken and mikey? kinda weird....'

the shorter male was munching on some type of pastry, continuing to stare off to nowhere. "hey hey, kenchin?" he laughed with a smile.

"hah?! don't call me by that nickname, mikey." draken replied with a slight glare.

"all my dorayaki is gone."

you stared, almost falling from second-hand embarrassment. 'is this guy for real?....'

shaking your head, you look back and see everyone bowing. "good work, boss!!" was the other phrase of the evening. you watched with your arms crossed and a 'what the hell' look on your face. you couldn't believe such a little man grew to be the most notorious gang leader in all of japan in the future.

looking from the duo to takemichi, even kiyomasa was bowed politely. well, clearly not low enough because once kiyomasa tried to talk to mikey, draken had already kicked him in the stomach. this allowed mikey to walk past kiyomasa as if he was even there.

"kiyomasa, when did you become so important?" draken asked with the same glare-type look. the words slipped out of his mouth like venom, kiyomasa holding his stomach.

"you're seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow?"

kiyomasa froze but responded with a 'i understand' exclaimed from the top of his lungs. walking past kiyomasa, mikey walked up and basically touched faces with takemichi, your mother-like instincts kicking in.

'who the hell told him to get that close to takemichi?! personally space isn't a thing here in 2005??'

takemichi fell with how close they were. "what's your name?" asked manjiro, hands in his pockets. "takemichi h... hanagaki!"

"i see... takemicchi."

takemichi looked puzzled and questioned, "huh?"

"that's what mikey said so that's what it is, right? takemicchi." draken slightly mocked, earning him a look from you.

grabbing the back of takemichi's head, mikey smiled cheekily. "are you really a middle schooler?" you were able to hear him ask your beaten up friend. "takemicchi, from today onward, you're my bitch!! okay?"

oh, how the way your face changed from calm to a level on concern for takemichi. how was someone going to claim someone they have no clue about as their bitch? let allow be a gang leader and do that.

before takemichi got to have at least one word in, mikey got up and looked towards kiyomasa. "are you the one who organized this fighting ring?" he quered with a stern voice.

"y... yes...." kiyomasa replied, a smile curving mikey's lips.

with the swing of his right leg, mikey did a blow right to kigomasa's already-ruined face. grabbing his hair, the gang leader whispered a question to kiyomasa that you weren't able to hear.

when he didn't get an answer, mikey hit the taller male in the same place as he kicked him, pulling him up by the poor boy's own hair. it looked brutally painful, but basic payback for injurying takemichi.

dropping kiyomasa, the blond male turns to his friend with a smile. "now then, shall we go home, kenchin?" you spotted a few blood stains on manjiro's face that mad you cringe.

'jesus, this is exactly why i do not fight for fun....'

the two began to walk off, mainly talking to kiyomasa but you didn't listen to care. you were still confused on how a literal middle schooler took down a huge dude half his own size.