016 ✈︎

✈︎

you knocked the poor guy off his feet with one swing when you had ran towards him. either you were too powerful or he was just weak. but you hadn't realized what you had done until you heard the noise of a motorcycle approaching. 

your fist started stinging and your form had moved to you standing straight. "sounds like mikey's on his way." you said with a smirk.

 "who wants to go next?"

"mikey-kun!!" takemichi cheered, feeling relief wash over him. "i get it now. i got called out somewhere else so kenchin could get attacked." you heard mikey surprisingly say, making your eyes widen slightly. 'so this was all a set up? must be that bitch kisaki. ugly ass extraterrestrial looking-'

you snapped out of your thoughts once mikey spoke again. 

"peh-yan, who tempted you to do this?" 

peh-yan stood, shaken by the shorter male's words. 'i'll give kisaki hell if we get to fight that asshat. he's done so much damage already, and for what??'

"wow, what a surprise. mikey isn't just all brawn. how dull."

your head snapped away from the scene in front of you to look at a new scene unfolding. a dude with spike brown hair and a piece of it bleached appeared from no where, causing you to raise a brow. 'when did he get there?'

he had a cigarette between his lips and tattoos on both of the back if his hands. 

"and you are?" manjiro questioned with an eyebrow raised. "doesn't matter who i am," the guy replied looking towards the ground. "but i'm in charge of moebius. for the moment at least. name's hanma." he introduced, mikey taking a step forward. "so you're the nasty creeplord behind all this?" mikey questioned once again, making you tense up. 'mikey's right on the money. and if he is, there isn't enough time to get draken because it's clear as some fucking water that a fight is about to break out with all the tension in the air around them. and with a fight on the verge of breaking out, that means the possibility of draken dying is high.'

"you're such a pain in the ass mikey-cha-" 

a swift kick to the head by mikey was the thing that stopped poor hanma from finishing his sentence. but surprisingly, the kick never reached hanma's head. instead, it reached his forearm. 

"how is that even possible?! he blocked it!!" you yelled aloud towards takemichi as he also stood dumb-founded.

"don't act so hasty, mikey. my mission is to destroy toman. the best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves. but i think this works too. with these hands i'm going to take on the 'invincible mikey' and tear you apart!!" a smile crept onto hanma's lips which freaked you out since he had just been kicked so hard on the forearm when he blocked his head. he was smiling so menacingly that he looked like a psycho, which you assumed he already was.

"moebius gang, a hundred people versus five guys from toman! don't wuss out like last time you idiots!" he shouted with the same smile. 

"wait, who said i was in toman and fighting?!" you shouted at mitsuya with a frown. he looked over to you a hard stare. "you either fight here or die, [y/n]-san." he spoke firmly. you shook your head from side to side and frowned again. "i can't fight for shit!!" you complained but takemichi cut you off with a glare and also started yelling. 

"you can't fight?! i'm the one who can't fight [y/n]-kun!!" he cried, tears developing from fear. "of course you can! i'm not the delinquent here michi! what if one of them has a gun?!" you shook his shoulders as you screamed. "hey! it's not like we're gonna let you die here!" mitsuya finally said, making you stop to look at him.

"are you sure?? because if i die here i'll haunt you for life!!" 

"i promise, [y/n]-san." he reassured again, giving you a soft smile. "i'm as scared as you are but if takemitchy says you can fight, you gotta fight." 

you huffed out air from your mouth with a small pout but nodded. "fine. but seriously if someone has a gun i'm outta here."

your stance changed, getting ready to beat some ass. but suddenly in the background the sound of motorcycles approaching started to rise. "just in time." mitsuya looked away from you and towards the noises with a smirk. 

suddenly, but not surprisingly, the members of toman were lined up one-by-one with there motorcycles and uniforms. "wow, there are a lot of you people. imagine what your parents would think, tsk tsk." you shook your head and watched them all in amazement. 

"a big brawl on the day of the festival... really gets my blood pumpin'...." and raspy but clear voice spoke which made you look with confusion on how draken didn't pass out yet from the amount of blood on his head. you weren't no doctor but you could tell when someone was pushing themselves onto the verge of death. 

shaking your head in disapproval, you turn back around to the scene unfolding second by second. 

'this is it!! lord, give me once more chance, please....' 

✈︎

hi my people!! i'm going to try to stop procrastinating and get more and more chapters out. i know last chapter i said i would update again that same day and i didn't and i'm sorry about that. hopeful during christmas vacation i get to update more frequently!

thank you for reading and have a good day/afternoon/night!! <3

sorry for any spelling errors!

unedited: november 28th, 2021