004 ✈︎

✈︎

you were walking in the hallway of your school, trying to get out as fast as possible. earlier, atsushi had informed you about takuya fighting. and that was not a good sign.

you quickened your pace, rushing past people but never bumping into them.

since you couldn't find them near your shoe locker, you rushed to were you time leapt yesterday. the park takemichi was brutally beat with a bat.

you stood at the top of the staircase as there was various shouts and hollers from below.

"hello gentlemen!! the competitors are just as it said in the email!"

the crowd cheered yet you panicked. takuya in a fight wasn't a good combo at all. "we have sakura middle's kojima! and mizo middle's yamamoto!!"

more hollers were heard and you spotted takemichi and the others. you went by people quickly and placed a hand on yamgishi's shoulder.

"[y/n]-senpai, you're finally here! it's really bad, senpai!! we all know takuya can't stand after three hits and his punches are shit!!" he blurted, his eyes glinting with fear for his friend.

"ayo, no need to insult an angel. anyways, do y'all have a plan for this?" you said, looking at them with a serious look. "no, nothing yet. but...." atsushi mumbled, your eyes flickering to the knife in his pocket.

'that knife... oh shit i remember! atsushi got arrested for stabbing the leader! yeah i remember, his name was kiyomizu masataka!! don't they call him kiyomasa here?'

it went silent for a while until kiyomasa started the fight. "begin." he said with a smirk and cigarette between his crusty lips.

the boy's cheered, you scared shitless. you also remember that takuya was on the verge of dying today. looking away and closing you eyes, you opened they and spun your head back around after hearin a familiar voice shout, "wait!!!"

you looked to the boy with the ridiculous hair style. "takemichi?!" you exclaimed, eyes wide. you had thought takemichi was a coward and this also did not happen like you remembered.

"oh man, ain't it really boring having the same type of fight every single day?" he said to the crowd with a bashful smile.

"don'tcha wanna watch something more interesting??"

the delinquents looked at him and kind of nodded in approval. you stayed confused and questioning takemichi's actions.

his smile turned sinister. "how about the king verses the slave?"

you panicked. you looked at yamagishi and makoto, their faces still confused as you were.

takemichi was walking towards kiyomizu with a smile that you nevee saw. "kiyomasa-senpai, let's have a one-on-one fight."

'mans is insane!! where did this sudden burst in confidence come from?!'

'kiyomasa' got real close and personally with takemichi, before bringing his fist to the shorter boy's stomach.

punch and punch, kick after kick, takemichi was still not down. the crowd cheered, yet takemichi never swung his fists. nose bloody as the last kick to the face was inflicted.

"that's enough, takemichi!!" atsushi yelled beside you, hurrying and walking down, pushing people out of the way to get closer to his friend.

"finish him, finish him, finish him!!" was he chant the punks shouted, you clenching your fist and biting your lip.

'i wish i could do something, but if i did it would start me up as a delinquent. the last thing i want is to be placed in the same category as those fuckers....'

you glared at the two boys next to you who were whispering about takemichi. they noticed the cold glare and shut their mouths quickly. turning your head towards the continuing fight, the crowd started to get quiet.

you decide this was the time to go down to wherw takuya was. "i said that's enough takemichi!!" takuya screamed. "you're seriously going to die!!" atsushi joined in, as loud as takuya was.

takemichi wipes his chin and began to smile again. 'is he out of his mind?! i really don't remember any of this happening!!'

"not yet... not yet... this can't heal... my heart that's experienced those twelve years...."

'what the hell does he mean twelve years? he's only lived fourteen!! and last time i checked, his family and personal life were doing fine during this time! so does he mean he....'

"running and running and running and running...."

"give up already, takemichi! you showed us enough of your determination!!" akkun yelled, takemichi ready to burst.

"i ain't giving up!!" he yelled back, blood and tears all over his face.

you stared at takemichi. there was no way in hell you would believe that he wasn't from he future now. and from the way he's acted for the past days was not the him you knew before.

"i have a reason to not give up!!!"

he looked up to kiyomasa and smiled. "the tokto manji gang... kiyomasa... the only way you'll win is by killing me. i absolutely ain't gonna lose."

takemichi for sure did not sound like a middle schooler. and this convinced you even more that he was from the future.

'i'm certain about it now that he isn't he same takemichi from here. he never acted like this before, which is something that makes me wonder when the hell he started time leaping. i need to ask him. but there is a slight chance he was talking about this current event. god, my head hurts.'

you rubbed your head from the small headache starting. "bring me my bat!!" kiyomasa demanded, the audience looking confused.

"bat?"

"i thought this was a fist fight...."

the crowd soon started with confused talk and you continued to watch what was gonna happen.

"hurry up and bring my bat!!" kiyomasa yelled inpatiently.

"oi, kiyomasa." a monotone voice came from behind him and the big guy turned. "hah??"

he turned fully to meet the eyes of a male with a braid and dragon tattoo.

"you've drawn quite the crowd. you sure are worked up, ain'tcha? even though you're the host."

you watched as he walked towards kiyomasa. kiyomasa was still like a statue, looking slightly terrified.

'hold on, that's... i know him! he's the vice president of tokyo manji! ken ryuguji!!'

you watched as he continued to walk, someone smaller than him behind him.

'and that guy is....'

✈︎

decided to end the chapter here! i'll be back soon!! 👯‍♀️

unedited: 7/16/21