6 | Trust

I wanna trust me
The way that you trust me
cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view

-POV,
ARIANA GRANDE

No one can be trusted

That was what Grace said to herself in the morning when she saw that Atharv left early in the morning and even cooked breakfast for her.

The breakfast was kept neatly in the kitchen with a note that had the address of a place where he asked her to come.

He was being nice just to win her trust, wasn't he? But bold of him to assume that she was this easy.

She agreed to help him because she wanted to know whether this guy was a threat or not. And if he was then she won't hesitate to snap his neck.

The young woman couldn't take the risk of trusting a guy with such a mysterious aura.

Afterall a wolf is a wolf, even when he is attacking, even when he is quiet.

She ate the breakfast though as sometimes the belly rules the mind.

Wearing a turtle neck black sweater and black jeans ripped at one knee, dark shinny boots at her feet, adorning the entire look with long hooded denim Jacket, Grace carefully slipped a pistol inside one of the secret pocket of her jacket.

She knew going to that unknown place mentioned by Atharv was like a lamb going into the den of wolves all alone. But maybe there was a tigress in the skin of lamb, flaunting fake innocence when actually she was planning to attack them afterwards.

It was half past eight in the morning and Grace was on her way to that unrevealed place. The black gloves worn around her hands proved to be a blessing in such a wintry day.

Her bike was moving down the trail without any effort over the flat ground.

The cool wind greeted her face while her long curly hair danced in the freezing wind like ballerina.

It was that time of season when she could see her breath rise as neat and pure vapour. Cold is good if you are warm inside, just the same as we love ice in the summer time.

Heading closer, she leaned forward on the pedal, pushing down with her body weight.

Snow lined the street from the previous night, the air had more warmth and more fragrance. The music to meet her ears was an auditory painting from the winged artists as they called, chirping and singing at the treetop.

Her hand reached for the front brake when she spotted Atharv. He was dressed in a black shirt tucked into blue jeans, a black leather belt holding it all together and a black blazer to complete the look.

His hypnotizing eyes captured her for good few minutes, outright staring at her as Grace took off her helmet revealing her midnight doe eyes and long curly hairs which cascade down her shoulder and reached her waist.