Chapter Two

Yea, logic and Impossible are two words that are not in my dictionary, to bad it's not in my fanfics either 😎

"What are we looking for inside the archives?." Naruto asked, watching as Sakura moved along the scroll filled walls, fingers brushing against the dust covered pieces of history.

"I'll show you when I find it." She murmured half listening and half distracted.
Naruto huffed out a soft breath of laughter, honestly he could get  what Sakura was getting at, he could also get her need to have the most powerful group back.
He always believed that no matter how much things may fuck up, everyone deserves a second chance to make it right.

He was brought out of his thoughts as Sakura's excited exclamation, she was holding a rather dusty looking scroll on her left hand, it was sealed, nothing they both couldn't break, come on, and honestly it looked a bit gloomy if that was possible.

"I got it." Sakura said, rushing over to him, grabbing his arm to pull him towards the low desk it had just in the middle of the room, She parked them both onto the floor before placing the scroll in front of them.
Together they stared at the item for a bit longer before Sakura reached over and easily broke the seal, unraveling the paper as she did.

They bent over the scroll, eyes darting side to.side so fast that anyone who saw might think that they were going crazy.
Which you know.... they were!.

Naruto leaned back onto his hunches after he had finished reading, a clammy hand coming up to run over his pale whiskered face. He knew the whole gig before from Obito... but to see the detailed version and learn the whole truth left him more shaken that he thought.

Sakura had a palm clamped over her mouth, silent tears rolling down her face, her horrified gaze stuck on the words written before her.
Was this really the Same village she lived and fought for? The same village she wants to.grow old in?

"I.. never thought they would order a thirteen year old kid... to murder his entire family..." Naruto snarled, fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles were starting to turn white.

Sakura was about to add her own little opinion when something on the page caught her eyes, leaning closer she took a good look, emerald orbs growing wide In disbelief at what she was reading.

"What is it, Sakura-Chan?." Naruto asked, coming up next to her to read what she had just read, his own eyes growing to the size of his favorite ramen bowls.

"What... the fuck?."

"That blasted Danzo.. If he wasnt dead already I would have ripped out his insides and feed it to Kurama!." Sakura seethed.
"How dare that disgusting man do this , I have half the mind to bring him back also just to slaughter him!."

"I agree." Naruto huffed.
"Kurama says his insides would taste gross by the way."

Sakura snorted, fingertips tracing the name on the paper slowly.
"Uchiha...Shisui... he was Itachi's best friend and Cousin.. they killed him to get his eye... Danzo and those members make me so sick." She turned to face Naruto, a determined look in her eyes... He just knew that it meant.

"We are bringing Shisui back also."

Annnnddd there it is. He chuckled, he knew his teammate and sister so well he could practically predict her next move.

"I have no complaints about that, Saky-chan." He smiled, watching as her whole face lit up with obvious delight at hearing his opinion.
He would support her in this, if it meant so much to Sakura, He would support her through out the entire thing.

"Come on." Sakura grinned, quickly rolling the scroll up as she shot up to her feet.
"Let's go tell Kakashi about this, that block head proably has no idea this is even here."