Chapter Twelve

Honestly, Sakura felt like she was on cloud nine for the remaining days of the week, which is not bad, because it was the most loveliest feeling in the world. And everytime her fingers so much as brush against the still bright Marks on her neck, a shudder would run its course through her entire body. Did he bite her so hard to make sure the Marks lasted? Sakura wouldnt doubt Sasori will do something like that.

That Possessive Bastard.

"The lovesick dreamy ass look on her face is honestly giving me the fucking creeps." Hidan grumbled, eyeing the red bruises on Sakura's throat with a look of pity.
"She looks like she's been attacked by an animal and liked it."

"No one asked you for your unwanted opinion. " Konan said, sending Hidan a glare.
"And if Sasori heard you call him an animal, he would sever your head from your body."

"Ohhh, I wanna see that." Deidara piped up from where he and Sasuke, surprise, surprise, were making riceballs for everyone.
"It would finally shut that dumbass up for good."

"Do you  want to die, motherfucker." Hidan looked about ready to storm up to Deidara and strangle him.

"You guys do realize I can hear you, right?." Sakura spoke, her tone dry as sand.

"Yeah, so?." Hidan countered.
"That way if we're bad talking you, you'll hear it first hand."

"Deidara, please put some poison in Hidan's share." She called, making Konan snort.

The door to the household slid open that moment, causing whatever Hidan was about to say pause, Kami alone knows the absolute bullshit that comes out of his mouth. Sakura swears she was going to literally put a block of soap inside his mouth and give it a good cleaning.

She doubts that would help though.

"Shikamaru." Nagato greeted the exhausted looking individual toeing of his shoes at the Genkan.

"Nagato." He droned in replied.
"I need a place to crash for a few days."

"What's wrong Shikamaru?." Sakura asked raising up from where she was sitting at the table, going through some files for the hospital.
"You look like you havent gotten any sleep in a while. "

"Which is exactly my problem." He said, trudging forward to land face first into the sofa.
"Enoranreenrassingbbe."

"What was that, we dont understand stupid." Deidara asked, looking over his shoulder to smirk at the prone boy.

Shikamaru raised his head to flip Deidara off with a proudly raised middle finger, Sasuke scoffing beside him, and turned onto his back to stare up at the ceiling in a way that made everyone on the room feel as if the world as they know it was coming to an end.

"I said, I havent gotten sleep for the past few days because Ino has been hounding around my house, looking for me." He rubbed a hand over his face tiredly.
"Its fucking annoying."

"Never thought I'd hear the day you actually cursed outloud. " Sasuke said, a bit of a surprise leaking into his tone

"It means I'm annoyed to the point that I actually want to curse."

Sakura plopped down beside the sofa, reaching out a hand to pat Shikamaru on the head like he was some kind of puppy.
"What was her problem now?."

Shikamaru turned to give her a squinted look, somehow making him look sleepy instead.
"You, obviously. " He stated like she was supposed to know that already.
"She keeps asking me to tell her what you're up too and when I refuse, she keeps nagging and nagging, I swear my head is about to burst. Because of that I spent the night At Naruto's. " He narrowed his eyes at Sakura.
"He said he'll be coming a bit later, since Kakashi wanted him to go on a few errands for him, anyways... what the hell happened to you neck?."