Chapter Six

The moment of impending doom floated over Sakura's head like a big, dark cloud, just waiting to let loose a shower onto her. She didnt need to be soaked from head to toe, thank you very much.

Her fingers twitched around the wrist in her grip, A sign she was nervous? Hell yes! She means come on, this was emo boy, Uchiha Sasuke, who knows what the idiot's reaction would be.
Sakura's Lips twisted as she spotted the aging Uchiha Clan symbol up ahead, well, looks like this was it, her moment to shine has come people.

If Sasuke didnt like it, well then.... Screw him!

"Sakura, why are we at my old home?." Sasuke's voice had her flinching, seeing at how she was lost in her thoughts about her upcoming doom.

"Uhhh..there's actually something I have to show you, it's a surprise. " She laughed, a bit awkwardly, which had Sasuke frowning at her in confusion.

"...You're not planning to kill me, are you?."

The way he said that whole sentence in such a deadpanned way had Sakura snorting out a laugh.
"Pfft, no If I wanted to kill, a simple shot of Chakra to your brain would have done the trick."

Sakura could feel the way Sasuke stared at the back of her head in astonishment. A sly little smirk played on her lips at his continued silence.

"...Naruto was right....you are scary."

Sakura scoffed, her body more relaxed now, a silly conversation like that helping her nerves to calm down
"It took how long for you to realize that?."

He only grunted in acknowledgment, letting her continue to drag him pass the gates and into the Old Uchiha Compound.

Coming up to the middle of the compound, Sakura breathed a sigh of relief at seeing Naruto standing there, looking up at the tall building with a confused frown.
Good, now if Sasuke decided to freak out and kill her, she's taking Naruto along with her.

"..Is this my surprise?." Sasuke asked dryly,
"Cause if it is...I dont want it."

Naruto, having apparently heard that, whipped his head around to shoot Sasuke a glare.
"What was that bastard?!." He started to stomp his way towards them, Sasuke standing his ground with a infuriating smirk in place.

Sakura let go of his hand with a roll of her eyes, stepping to the side as Naruto all but tackled Sasuke, who was not expecting that. So it was quite funny to see him go down like a light pole.

"Back in the village for a little while and first thing you do is insult me!." Naruto grunted, hooking his arm around Sasuke's neck,

"That's not my problem, my mouth moves on it's own when I see idiots. " was Sasuke's smooth reply.

"Take a look in the mirror, then you'll know whose the idiot, you damn Bastard!."

Sakura stood with her arm crossed over her chest, watching them both through half lidded, dull eyes.
She was about to open her mouth and tell those two fools to knock it off when movement on the roof above her caught her eyes.

Looking up, she blinked when she saw Hidan sitting there, Tenten by his side, her sister waved at her with a wink.
So that's why Naruto was standing there looking like a lost puppy, waiting for his owner to come back, Tenten and Hidan must have bailed on him the minute they sensed Sasuke's Chakra.

Sighing, Sakura look another look at the brawling boys on the ground, the sight of Sasuke smirking happily made her heart clench, maybe... he would smile like that too when she showed him just what she had done.

"Naruto." She called, the blonde in question immediately paused, head snapping in her direction,
She was sure her expression showed exactly how she felt, for he immediately let go of Sasuke's head to rush to her side, wrapping his arms around her body to pull her against his chest.