Chapter Four

Two scrolls laid open on the table next to her as Sakura continued to pour her Chakra into the body under her hands, eyes flicking to the reanimated figure laying right besides the one she was healing.

Sweat beading against her hair line, making her hair stick against her forehead. Not a sound was heard in the room as she concentrates.
The minute the reanimated body disappeared, it only took a second for the machines to start beeping, another fraction of a second for the chest under her palms to jump with the first inhale of air back to life.

Sakura gasped at that, jerking as she started collapsing backwards.
Arms wrapped around her torso and pulled her back against a warm chest before she could make it to the floor.

"Easy," Sai said, close to her ear.
"Charka depletion." Was all he said as an explanation.

She knew that, could feel how sore her fingertips were, how her hands were trembling, her heartbeat was loud in her ear, yet all she could feel was a huge sense of accomplishment. 

"Tenten.." She murmured, eyes closing shut as she leaned her full body weight against her black haired brother, Sai tightens his arms around her middle in return.
"Keep monitoring him for me...make sure he's gets enough...fluids. "
She trailed off, her head lobbing to the side on Sai's shoulder.

Everyone in the room gave the now sleeping girl a fond look, Hidan's eyes with wide with awe and respect.
Looking between the man's moving chest and back to Sakura's slump form.
"What the fuck... can I fucking marry her?."

Naruto snorted out a laugh, draping a sheet onto the naked body on the table top as Sai picked Sakura up in his arms. He moved past her desk to push open the door it had at the side of the office, inside was a built in resting room with a bed and other nessecites, perfect for when Sakura always exhausted herself.

He laid her down on the small bed as Naruto replied to Hidan.

"Sorry there buddy, but her heart belongs to another guy, have been like that for years.. even though he's..dead."

"That's true." Tenten piped in, making sure the machines were all working correctly and the man on the table was still breathing. He was quite handsome, as were all the Uchiha men. His curly hair did nothing to deter his looks, he looked almost magical lying there. Tenten caught herself before she could stare any longer, looking up at the two with a slight blush on her face.
"I could still remember the day she decided that the silly crush on Sasuke wasn't getting her nowhere."

"Sasuke? You mean Itachi's bratty little brother?." Hidan asked, a look on his face as he pondered
"No wonder the guy kept smelling like death, he let the little bastard kill him."

"It would seem so." Sai agreed coming back outside the small room and closing the door behind him.
"Sasuke himself told us that,"

"Sakura-Chan and I found out about the massacre, the full details of the massacre. " Naruto began, slumping in Sakura's desk chair as the others took a seat.
"Danzo and the council ordered it, because the Uchiha were planning a coupe, Itachi had no other choice, if he didnt do it, someone else would have."

"Council members.." Tenten murmured, her eyes trailing back to Shisui's body.
"What about him?."

"Danzo stole his left eye, he ended up committing suicide after he gave Itachi his other eye."

"How do you know all that?." Hidan asked.

"Sakura-Chan and I found the file." He suddenly scratched his head with a sheepish look.
"And I may have gotten a visit from Itachi last night in my dreams, he told me everything. "