Chapter Seven

When she was younger, Sakura had always longed for Sasuke to spare a glance in her direction, to have his eyes glued to her form in anything she did..It wasnt the case now because instead of that Red and purple gaze, she wanted the color of rich Honey on her being instead.

Now would be a really good time to scram no? Sakura thought, hastily shoving the blankets away from her body. Now was a really good time to make herself scarce.

"Sasuke." Itachi's voice seemed to snap his younger brother out of his trance, making him take one step forward. His eyes never leaving Sakura nor Naruto.

"Is he alright?..he looks kinda deranged." Deidara asked, not at all caring that this was the brat who had killed him at the age of 16, man how much time flies.

Naruto sprang up as those words left his mouth, he dived towards Sakura's bed, hooking an arm under her legs and around her middle as he lifted her up.
Sasuke, seeing this fasten his steps.

"Yeaaaa.." The blonde haired man drawled, eyes on the dark haired man fast approaching.
"Then let the idiot stay deranged." Deidara snorted at that, shaking his head at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Naruto!!!."

At Sasuke's yell, the two were gone, only a cloud of smoke and the sound of Sakura's laughter was left behind.

Sasuke stared at the empty space where his teammates were standing mere seconds ago, panting harshly.
Why do they always keep running from him?. It wasn't like he was going to kill them or something.

Shisui was snickering in the corner hunched over, with silent tears of mirth trailing down his cheeks.
Hidan was no better than him, he however was laughing outloud and not bothering to hide it.Snorting at the expression on the younger Uchiha's face. Tenten rolled her eyes, sending the two idiots a deadpanned look.

She reeled back however as Sasuke turned his sights on her.
"Now look here mist-"

"You're always with Sakura and Naruto, tell me where they went. " He interrupted through gritted teeth, he looked so desperate that Tenten could feel her resolve wavering. Why do These men always look so handsome even  when they're being pitiful.. Che, Damn Uchihas.

"Oi, dont you dare bully Bunny girl in front of me, little brat." Hidan snarled, Sasuke blinked his eyes, seemingly now realizing that the room was filled with... supposedly dead people.

"Did...did she...." He stuttered, something that wasn't even in the Uchiha dictionary.... Stuttered!!

"Yup..every single one of us sitting in this room." Deidara added cheekily. He watched as Sasuke blinked at him, seeing the blonde haired man he killed sitting in front of him, very much alive.
"I know I'm very handsome, no need to stare so much."

Hidan rolled his eyes at the audacity of the blonde haired fucker.
He was about to open his mouth and curse the idiot when Konan reached over and smacked him right behind the head. Tenten snorted and Sai let a smirk grace his lips at the sight.

"I seemed to have forgotten how utterly obnoxious you are sometimes." Konan stated ignore the now pouting man besides her and turning her sights on the Fellow Rinnegan user in the room.

"Uchiha Sasuke, tell me what are your intentions for chasing down my little Cherry Blossom and Naruto?." Her eyes narrowed in a way that made everyone in the room take a step back.
"If you wished to harm either of the-."

"No," Sasuke shook his head cutting her threat off.
"I..just want to thank them for bringing my family back...I would never hurt my teammates. "