Genius Brains and Hard Decisions

A/N: Woah, this took a while to update; I'm sorry!

The good news is that my finals are finally finished!

The bad news is I'll be going to a summer camp for like two weeks, so I won't be able to update until that's over.

To everyone who has been sending me private messages, I'm so sorry it's taking me a day or two to respond, and I'm trying to answer them as soon as possible! This being said, I love talking to you guys, and my DM's are always open :)

ALSO, requests are open again, so if you have a request for a chapter, make sure to either DM me or comment on any of my books!

You all are seriously amazing, and I'm so glad to have such amazing readers!

I hope you all are having a fantastic Monday!

Peter was in English class, sitting between Ned and MJ.

"And for your homework tonight, you will write three to five paragraphs summarizing the theme of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' by William Shakespeare."

he leaned over his desk, reaching into his binder to locate his planner

waving his hand around the interior, he felt his fingers brush against a firm cover and pulled it out

he opened the planner to today's date and wrote on the page, '2-5 paragraphs on A Midsummer Night's dream theme.'

He closed his planner and rammed it back into his bag, leaning back on his chair to continue listening to the teacher's lecture.

"A common pattern in this play appears to be the recurring dreams of the characters. Can anyone tell me why Shakespeare did this?"

Hands from all around the class darted up.

The teacher pointed to a blonde girl in the second row,

"Yes, Cassie?"

The girl, cassie, withdrew her hand, straightening her spine,

"Shakespeare did this to blur the lines between reality and-"

BEEP

Everyone glanced up to the ceiling, curious as to why the intercom connection bell went off.

"Peter Parker to the office, please. Peter Parker to the office." the school principal's voice boomed through the speakers.

Peter furrowed his brows.

What did I even do this time?

He looked to the teacher, and seeing her nod, he shut his notebook and picked up his pencil, packing both into his binder.

Standing up, he addressed his teacher,

"Thank you for class."

She only smiled and waved him off, and he shuffled out of the classroom and down the long, locker-filled hallway.

He paused at his locker, deciding that he'd be prepared if he were sent home.

he rotated the nob, twisting in his combination, and opened the door

Neglecting the half-eaten sandwich and week-old art projects, he clutched his black and blue backpack and pushed his binder into the back pocket.

he zipped up the bag and threw it over his shoulder before shutting the locker door and proceeding down the hallway