In which Peter has a brother and is British pt. 4

Happy slid into the drivers seat of the limo, as Peter, Tony, and Jude hopped into the back

"I leave with a kid, i come back with two, must be Black Friday", Tony mused, typing something on his phone

Jude rolled his eyes jokingly, "oh, come on, i'm worth at least two of Peter"

Peter gasped in fake hurt, "Are not!"

"are too"

"are not"

"are too"

Peter crossed his arms, "definitely not"

Jude smirked and pointed to his ears, "at least i can hear. I'm a full human, the one in front of me is missing some parts"

"at least i can see, four eyes", Peter shot back, glare hardening, mind set on winning this squabble

"first of all, i wear contacts, not glasses", Jude pointed out, shrugging, "and at least i don't have asthma, how does it feel to not breath?"

Peter's checks puffed out in frustration, "I'll have you know, the spider-bite cured my asthma"

"I'm sorry, what was that? i couldn't hear you over my healthy lungs working"

"are the two of you always like this? because if so, i'll have happy pull over, and drop one of you off at the vet", Tony grumbled, already feeling a headache coming on

"im sorry, Mr. Stark, i didnt mean to upset you", Peter apologized quickly, shifting in his seat

"oh come on, old man, Iron man cant take on a couple teenage boys?" Jude asked smoothly, a smug grin etching its way apon his face

Tony decided to pointedly ignore this in favor of bringing up another topic,

"Peter, what did he mean you cant hear?"

Peter's eyes hesitantly walked their way over to meet Tony's confused glance, "heh, funny story there, Mr. stark, uh-"

"he's deaf", Jude cut Peter off bluntly, "and didnt tell you because he has asthma"

"that- that doesnt even make sense", Peter stuttered, blinking in exasperation

"you hear that? ah the sounds of my lungs at hard work"

"jude-"

"back to the topic at hand", Tony spoke loudly, stopping the twins' argument, "Peter, are you saying that you cant hear me right now?"

Peter rapidly shook his head, curls flopping with every shake, "oh nono, the mutation cured at lot of my hearing, so im no longer deaf, im hard of hearing. I can still hear, just not as well as the average human"

Tony nodded, typing more onto the device in his hands, "would hearing aids be able to help at all?"

Peter shrugged, "I dont know, I havent tried them since the bite, sorry", he apologized quickly, shifting in his seat

Tony squinted at the kid, "How about we make some once we get back? you're good with tech, right?"

Peter's eyes widened, "we cant just make hearing aids, Mr. Stark! There's so much that goes into them and-"

"dont worry about it, kid", Tony waved off Peter's protest, "Clint-uh, Hawkeye, is deaf. I make his new hearing aids whenever he destroys his, which is a lot more often than you'd think."

Peter felt an invisible source knock the air out of him as he heard the sentence from Mr. Stark's mouth, "woah wait, Hawkeyes deaf!?"

Tony smiled at the kid, "yes. and i'll build you some aids when i get back"