Peter Lokison part 2

Peter and sky sat down at their seats between Ned and MJ after they introduced Sky to the class. 

"Peter! why the heck didn't you tell me you had a sister!?", Ned asked, leaning over to Peter, "And, why have I never seen her when I go over to yours and May's house?"

Peter shrugged and said, "Well, I didn't deem it important to tell you, and whenever you're over she likes to stay in her room"

Ned nodded, and leaned back into his seat.

"PARKER AND LEEDS", the teacher yelled, "no talking while I'm teaching" 

Peter gulped and looked down. He wasn't afraid of the teacher because he is the son of loki, but he doesn't want detention.

Sky scowled at this and said, "Yeah? How about no teaching while they're talking?"

(A/N: Yes, ik this is a cliché comeback)

The teacher turned red, and MJ smirked

The teacher turned to sky and glared at her, "Parker and Skyler, detention!"

Sky rolled her eyes, and Peter nodded respectfully

"Thanks, sky", Peter whispered, leaning over to sky

Sky just nodded, and continued taking notes in the extremely boring class.

( Time skip: (verb) An intentional gap in time used to advance a story without material. It is commonly used in film, novels, television and video games, to mark the passage without the intervening events being explained in any great detail, or merely in passing. did you really read all that just to be told that this is a time skip? )

There were two minutes left of class, and everyone started packing up to head off to their next class.

"What are you guys doing? There's still two minutes left of class! You can pack up when there is thirty seconds left."  The teacher ordered

everyone in the class groaned and unpacked everything again (Except for those few people who discreetly packed up when the teacher wasn't looking)

Peter heard Sky muttering something about 'puny teachers who should be thrown to the wolves' 

Peter rolled his eyes, and he felt a slight burn on his chest. he looked down, and saw that his green amulet was glowing ever so slightly through his shirt.

Peter quickly slapped a hand over the glow

"Um, Peter?" Ned started, looking over at Peter, "why are you holding your chest? are you okay?"

Peter turned a bit red and said, "Y-yeah. just a bit of heartburn", Peter tried to give a reassuring smile to pull off his lie. thank the gods that my father is the god of mischief. I can actually pull off a lie.

Ned just nodded and turned back to the teacher who was rambling about how much he hates teaching this class because everyones disrespectful, blah blah blah...

Finally, the teacher told everyone that they were able to pack up now. 

everyone hurriedly packed up, and the bell finally rang.

Peter ran outside the door, and into the janitors closet, Sky following closely behind. 

Peter took out his amulet and said, "Show yourself", and Loki's face appeared on the amulet.

"Hello son, hello Sky", Loki said, smirking through the green of the amulet 

"Hello father", Peter replied, "Couldn't you just use Mr. Starks phone or something? I had to try to hide the glow of my amulet in class"