In which Peter has a brother, and is British Part 1

In which Tony finds out Peter is British

(It's a working title lol)

Peter Parker was quite excited.

Mr. Stark needed to pick something up from his coworkers in London and decided to take Peter with him. They would be visiting there for an entire week!

London is actually Peter's hometown; he was born and raised there until his thirteenth birthday, causing excitement to bubble in his stomach at the concept of revisiting his former home and perhaps even seeing familiar faces.

Since traveling to the states, a few difficulties became prominent.

The most frustrating struggle has been hiding his accent. After witnessing the numerous stereotypes Americans had about those from the UK, Peter concluded it'd be easier to get through high school if he'd exclusively use his accent around May.

Though when he's in his hometown, he wasn't sure how well he'd do on remembering to hold it in

Peter rolled over on his bed and grabbed his ringing phone.

Dang, whos calling me this early?

he tapped the screen and winced at the bright glow

peeling open his eyes, he read the caller ID:

INCOMING CALL FROM 'DOCTOR STARK SIR'

He hurriedly tapped accept with newfound energy, his brain apparently forgetting all about his deprivation of sleep, and held the phone up to his ear.

okay, don't say anything stupid, Peter, play it cool

"He-hey, Mr. Stark!" he stammered into the phone.

Wow, smooth.

mentally slapping himself, he waited to hear the response of his mentor

"Hey, kid. Are you ready to go?"

Wait, what? We don't have to leave for another few hours, right?

"Yeah- yeah, I'm ready. I can't wait!" he lied.

Sure it was genuine; he couldn't wait, but he was not ready to go.

In fact, he was still in bed.

"Good to know because happy will be outside your apartment in five minutes," he heard Mr. Stark vocalize from the opposite end.

Five minutes? You couldn't have told me earlier?

"Okay! Bye, Mr. Stark"

"Yeah, see you, kid."

He clicked "end call" and all but chucked his phone across his room.

shoot, I have to hurry

Springing onto his feet, he clumsily raced to his closet and yanked open the doors, scanning through his options.

Deciding he didn't have time to be a perfectionist, he grabbed the first science pun t-shirt he saw (that said 'if you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand'), a basic pair of grey socks, and blue jeans.

He got dressed in record time, grabbed his suitcase from beside his desk, and bolted out the door.

Two minutes later, he saw a black car roll up to the front of his apartment.