🌑The Meeting🌑 Pt 2

"Go inside the school now. Your gonna need some time to settle in", I hear my mom say to me. I snap out of my thoughts, and nod at her. "Ok, mom, Bye!", I say. "Bye, see you during winter break", she replies.

I walked into the school, and followed the map to make it to my cave. There were different dragons roaming the school. I sat down on my bed, which is made of leaves and moss. It reminded me of home. I took out a few scrolls from home, and unfolded one of them. It was about Darkstalker, a supposedly evil animus dragon. He could read minds and see the future, like me. He was yet another reminder to moon, that her powers were a curse. She sighed, but kept reading. The scroll was immensely interesting. After about 15 minutes, she put it down, and glanced at her scroll with the information about the different tribes. She also looked at the scroll with the different tribes. In her winglet, there was a icewing named Winter, a seawing named Turtle, a Rainwing named Kinkajou, a Sandwing named Qibli, a Skywing named Carnelian, and a Mudwing named Heron. She was so nervous. Maybe she could convince Clay, or Sunny to let her have her own cave. She was about to get up to implement her plan, when she hear clawsteps outside her cave. Oh No, she thinks in panic. What if it's her new clawmate? She immediately grabs a random scroll from her pile, and pretends to read it. She reaches out into the dragon's mind.

Ugh, Icicle really wasn't happy being here.. Whatever...I hope this is the right cave. I better not be paired with a Nightwing. Well, I guess I'll find out.

The thoughts sounded oddly familiar. Maybe she had heard him, or her, out on the entrance platform, Moon thinks. It sounded like an Icewing. Oh! What if.....what if this is the Icewing from the entrance., Moon panics. Moon prayed to all the moons that this dragon wasn't who she thought he was. The dragon walked into the cave. She looked up from her scroll, and glanced at the silver Icewing. Her heart sank. His silver and white scales shone brightly. His eyes were emotionless, but curious. He was the same Icewing from the courtyard. Moon didn't know how she felt about having him in her winglet. On one hand, he had said all those terrible things about Nightwings. On the other, he didn't seem that bad. She didn't feel like hating him. I guess she would have to find out. She saw him scan the cave, and saw his eyes land on her. His eyes met hers, and, and her breath caught in her throat. They just stared at each other. Suddenly, there was a commotion outside. He looked away, and scowled slightly. Glancing at her one last time, before going outside to check what was going on.

3 moons, what are the chances that the Nightwing from the courtyard is the one that just had to be paired with me. Her eyes though. Maybe she wasn't that bad. She didn't seem to hate me. Whatever. She's a Nightwing. What would mother and father think if they heard my thoughts? Moon heard him think what walking outside