Gossip #31

K-zips posted a new article.

| Rise and shine, gossipers. Have you all had your goodnight sleep with all the white lies that sounded so sweet? Hmm, I bet you all thought I'll let someone slip away from a big gossip wave.

Silly, I would never. Since everyone wanted a make-believe fairytale, I'll tell you a story you all wanted to hear. Queen L and Golden boy was real but that Instagram post was faker than a product imported from China town. But of course, you don't want to hear that from me.

I just love making someone's morning miserable. Soon enough their relationship too will be as fake as that Instagram post. Ooops, was that a slip of tongue? Nevertheless, that'd be all this breakfast my K-zips followers, till I hear a cup of gossip again.

 Though I kinda smell something's brewing in the air. Is it good? One thing would know.

Love K-zips.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
[SOMETHING REAL]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN[SOMETHING REAL]

__________________

Her fingers tapped at the glass coffee table on her balcony. Eyes fixated at her phone notification while she's maintaining a calm mood as she sipped on her chamomile tea. The brunette was clad on her silk robe as her long luscious locks cascaded down below her waist, the corners of her lips tugging into an unamused smile. Little by little she's losing patience on maintaining her cool demeanor. Lisa is infuriated. 

She just let out a sigh when her phone rang and the name of her manager Hayi shows on her phone screen. "This better be good."

"Good morning to you too, Lis."

She cupped her forehead as she pinched the bridge of her nose to ease her forming headache. "I'm not really in the mood, eonnie." Lisa dismisses in her defeated tone.

The other girl on the light, quickly connected the dots on why the brunette sounded pissed in the morning. "Okay, I also saw the K-zips post but it doesn't even have any proof. Don't stressed that up too much, just come here at the office. I have good news for you." Hayi tried to cooed. A stressed client is always a no good, it affects her works and Lisa is the hardest one to manage.

"Can't you just tell me now?" She whined, slumping her back on the cushion of her balcony's chair.

"Someone wanted to meet you personally, Lisa."