Gossip #1

CHAPTER ONE
[ The Return of a Queen. ]

K-zips posted a new article.

☆K-zips posted a new article

| Hello K-netizens of Seoul. This is your daily dose of drama and scandals from your one and only favorite gossip website here in Korea, K-zips.

Here I present you The Limelight of our dear, Lisa Manoban. Everyone knew she's famous, all eyes are on her every move, boys have been trying to get her attention, and so is everybody.

But watch out, Queen L... People may act nice and all but they've been observing you like a precious prey.

Sure Limelight is fun! Not until it starts to invade you're supposed to be peaceful private life.

_________________

"Girl! Did you see the new article about you again on K-zips?"
Two gorgeous girls lounge themselves at the black leather sofa of the VIP area that has been specially reserved for them in one of the most famous bars in Seoul, it is called 'Limelight'.

This place is Rosé's and Lisa's favorite nightclub among all the clubs here in town.

"Yeah. It starting to annoy me lately. I mean whoever owns that website? He/She should shut it down or else I'll destroy her or him myself."
Lisa rolled her eyes and massaged her temple. She just had finished three photoshoots for today and she is damn stressed and exhausted.

Thankfully, Rosé her best friend is here with her to relieve some stress.

"But you don't even have a clue on who's running the site? Oh gosh, I hate when K-zips calls me 'Little Ro' I mean duh. I'm taller than you, Queen L."
Lisa laugh at her best friend's whining.

"It suits you though."
She took a sipped on her vodka and so as Chaeyoung who still having that displeased look.

"You're just saying that because, they call you 'Queen L' or maybe they've figured out that you act so almighty?"
This time it's Chaeyoung's turn to tease Lisa.

"Shut up will you? Where's the others anyway?"
She glared at her best friend and stood up as she roamed her gaze at the first floor area but her lips twitches in disgust when she witnessed the rowdy crowds on the dance floor area.

"See what I'm saying?"
Chaeyoung laughed but Lisa exhaled and went back to her seat.

"Whatever."