Media #9

K-zips posted a new article.

|  RM Entertainment already let their artist speak according about the dating rumors

|  RM Entertainment already let their artist speak according about the dating rumors. Kim Taehyung, faced the media with a smile on his face as he let out the words that marked on our minds.
"Lisa Manoban is someone I admire, yes we had a talk but there's nothing more in there. I want to be friends with her though apparently she's already taken by someone else's."

So we asked YGE about their opinion about what the RME's star says.
And we are surprised to know that BigHitE is also with this because apparently...
Lisa Manoban 'The young Mega Star' and Jeon Jungkook 'The Golden Boy' are dating for almost a year now.
Who would've guess right?   |

Rolling my eyes, that's what the article says about Queen L's scandal, and do you guys think I'll be gullible enough to believe those lies? I'm not the famous K-zips for nothing sweethearts.

You can all believe that for all of you want but I won't be a fan. But oops, since when did I become biased?

Diss me now sweeties, but my thoughts are... since when did the your so called, 'Young Mega Star' began biting the bullet?

Queen L is that all you got? And poor golden boy, are you really considering to be a knight in shining armor?

Oh well, let's just see what happen next, because I'm not yet close of being done. But... ta-ta for now. 💋

_________________

Lisa glares at the screen of her phone. She just finished the meeting with the CEO's of YG and Bighit along with Jeon Jungkook.

She finally agrees about the fake dating after a hundredth persuading from the people around her. So they need a plan to make the relationship believable, cursed Kim Taehyung for revealing her dating status just like that.

It's not that she's in love with him or whatever, that's never the case because the moment they went backstage together that night was to talk and maybe well... pissed each other of.

FLASHBACK

The tall brunette tried not to scoff at the person talking on stage, his masked were perfectly intact and she can't help but to applaud him secretly.

Lisa glanced at him and he was already staring, as his lips tugged into an amused smile which she ignore but when a camera focused on her, she was forced to smile brightly, like the good actress she is.

And when she excused herself to go to the backstage, she didn't expected that he will follow suit. Lisa was aware he's just steps away from her and so leaving the thought of going to the comfort room, she proceeded to the exit area where the unused stairs were. She let out a deep breath before facing the man.

"What do you want now, Tae?"
She crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at the man who leaned his back on the door, both hands were inside his pants pocket.

"Feisty as always, fox."
The corner of his lips, lift up into a full smirk. Lisa should've pull his hair by now if only she wasn't used to his annoying ways.

"If you don't have anything to say, I'm leaving and please stop looking at my way, fans can be delusional."
She stomped her feet and pushed her away from the door when Taehyung grab her wrist and stop her from going.

His face went serious as he lean close to her, Taehyung can be really intimidating and that's one of the things that Lisa can't get used to even if they've known each other since they were like toddlers maybe...
"I went to visit, mom yesterday. She wanted you to go home for thanksgiving, fox."
He was serious, and she gaped at him. Before shaking her head as she laugh a little.

"You know our schedule, tiger. I can't."
She declined, she can't come home yet. She just got back from her four months of break and lots of offers are lining up just to get her.

He should know. He's also a super star like her.

"Well, I had the time to visit them. You should try to put them on your first priority also, Li."
Taehyung mocked, voice were impassive. They never really get to agree things which made Lisa irritatedly pull her hand away from his grip.

She scoffed while taking a step closer to the man that if possible she wouldn't want to see.
"Of course, the orphan knows more than me."

And that was the breaking point of his patience. Taehyung held her shoulders as he put her against the door. Locking her up with his arms beside her.

"Yah! Get off me!"
Lisa tried to push him away but he won't budge. There was a momentary flare of anger in Taehyung's face before he became serious again, hiding every expressive emotion from her.

"Don't piss me off, foxy. You know I'm capable of ruining your precious career if I want to."
He leaned to her ear as his lips lightly graze to her skin, making her unknowingly shiver from his hot breath and touch.

"You wouldn't dare."
She gritted her teeth as her hands were now on his shirt, crumpling it, with pure hatred towards the man.

Taehyung push his head back as he look at Lisa who is now glaring at him. It amused him how she look so small with him when she's one of the tallest female idol in Korea.
"Try me."
His lips formed into a smirk, challenging the latter. Their eyes never leaving each other as their breaths mingled.

Taehyung then let go of her as he take a one step backward, yet still too near for her liking so Lisa did what she needed to do in the first place, she pushed him away.
"Not if I'll ruin yours first."
She secretly heaved a deep breath from the close proximity they had.

He smiled.
"Let's see about that."
That's probably the last thing she heard before Lisa twisted the knob of the door as she walk away, completely annoyed by him.

Damn him. why does he need to smell that good? Urgh! and fuck his godlike features. Kim Taehyung you annoying jerk, I thought we've already made it clear that we won't meddle each other's lives again?

END OF FLASHBACK

She doesn't even know she's dialing his phone number out of irritation. She's panting hard and face all over red, she is freaking stressed.

After of what seems five rings, he finally answered. "Hello?"

Lisa held her breath when she heard that deep voice and out of anger she firmly closed her eyes as her hand formed into a tight fist.
"Taehyung." She gritted her teeth.

The guy on the other line chuckled lowly as you can hear the amusement in his voice.
"Li, I didn't know you'll call faster than what I thought."