Media #23

K-zips posted a new article.

| Gears up boys and girls, because we'll gonna have a full blown ride. Someone tip me a photo of you know who, guess who's the person she's with right now?

Better keep my lips shut because I won't be dropping any names.

Ps. Try again harder next time because this one ain't giving up without a good fight.

Love, K-zips

____________

When Lisa thought it will just be a small gathering with family and family friends, boy she got it all wrong

When Lisa thought it will just be a small gathering with family and family friends, boy she got it all wrong. Because apparently, they were cameras everywhere, senators and few of big names people are also here. Her grip on Taehyung's arm tightened which caught the attention of the man.

"Don't worry, fox. I got you."
He whispered onto her ear and when Lisa glance at him, she caught his playful smirk before proceeding on greeting the staffs that welcomed them.

"You're getting me in big trouble."
She hissed lowly back at him and stop her every urge to roll her eyes to the man who's enjoying her silent tantrum.

He said casually,
"I already talk to your CEO." glancing at her shortly to meet her eyes.

Lisa scoffed at this as she shake her head in disbelief.
"President Yang, hates you." If she can only exaggerate the words she would but right now is not the right time since she have image to protect.

They just keep walking as they started to get unaware of the stares that people gave them.
"I have my ways." Taehyung shrugged.
Well, it wasn't that often to see two godlike beauty walking side by side. Their presence alone screamed dominance.

Then people starts to whisper, catching everyone's attention that also implies to the two old Kims. Grandpa and Grandma Kims stopped talking to one of their very close family friends which are the Minatozaki family from Japan, as they excused theirselves to greet their only grandson who surprisingly came with a date.

Lisa and Taehyung who are still engrossed with their small banters, didn't even realized what's happening on their surroundings as Lisa stopped walking and unclasp her arm to his.

"Does Namjoon knows about this?"
She raised an eyebrow. She wanted to make sure he's not jeopardizing her career again like the stunt he did last time when he revealed to the media about her fucking dating status!

Now, just by remembering it again made her blood boils, she won't even surprise if she gets brain cancer from giving her too much headache in less than two months.

"My CEO does not need to know everything." He shrugged again. So casually Lisa wanted to smack the life out of him. He's really putting her in a lot of trouble.