Gossip #6

CHAPTER THREE
[ War of Fame ]

__________________

As soon as the K-media feast out about the scandal between The Most Famous Man in Korea and The International Star, Lisa Manoban. Yang Hyunsuk or mostly known as the president of YG Entertainment, quickly called an urgent meeting to discuss the issue.

Yes, he knew that the girl is a trouble mess but he just can't let the scandal bring her down. Lisa Manoban is YG's very own treasure.

And it is not helping that she has been rumored with RM Entertainment's brightest star. YG and RM are rivals in the showbiz industry might I add. Yang Hyunsuk having Lisa in his company and RM having Taehyung, the two entertainment companies always contradicts on who is more deserving on the number one spot.

It's a silent war between fame and money. Intelligence and strategies.

And as the president of YG, Yang Hyunsuk had one great plan to tone down the roaring media mass and also to bruise the enemy. It's like hitting two birds in one stone, a perfect plan for this situation.

He cleared his throat and eyed every person in the room with him right now as he began to spoke calmly.

"I called my dear old friend, Bang Si-Hyuk to join us. Let's wait for him, shall we?" Hyunsuk started.

Upon hearing that, Lisa gulped. She didn't like the idea of it. She know trouble when she sees one.

As soon as the room went silent and everyone is waiting for the arrival of their president friend, the door opened up to reveal his secretary.

"They're here."
She politely said with a bow.

"Let them come."
Oh good lord, Lisa didn't like the plural in their sentences. Roseanne glance at her best friend who apparently look like someone who's constipated at the moment. Mino who's seating beside Lisa is trying to stop himself from laughing at the latter, she gave him a glare and pinched his side that made him scowl at her. Rosé who witnessed this just pressed her lips into a thin line and stop herself from laughing as well.

"As you can see, we don't need any scandal with the company's greatest enemy. Their name shouldn't stick with us, the mass will only favored them more since their artist is a guy. You know how it works in this industry right? The girls have it worst than guys when it comes to a dating rumors."
Their president spoke and all in the room nodded their head except for Lisa. She didn't think this is necessary. I mean, she is a star. She don't need this. Soon, people will get over it.

"We need some fallback."
After Hyunsuk said that, the door of the meeting room opened once again but this time it isn't the president's secretary.

It's no other than, Bang Si-Hyuk.

"I called this meeting to tell Lisa that you are now officially dating Big Hit's biggest star, Jeon Jungkook."
She blinked, something in her mind just came off. I think it's the capability of thinking straight and forming words. She dumbly stared at the president.

"Tss, stop kidding."
She laughed nervously.

"I'm serious, Lisa. We need Jungkook right now. You need it so that you can save yourself from the public's shame when RM Entertainment decided to drop a word—"

"WHAT?! No! I mean, not Jungkook! Why does it need to be him?!"
Lisa argued. Interrupting their president from talking further. She hates the idea of being fake in front of everybody. What you see on Lisa is what you really get. There is no hiding.

"We don't need him."
She finished her words with firm voice but all attention went to the laughing man.

Everyone shifted their eyes at Big Hit's CEO, Bang Si-Hyuk.

"You had the same reaction with my artist, the first time I said to him that we will be helping Hyunsuk's international star. It's too identical to even say, 'coincidence'."
His eyes held amusement in it as a wide smile spread over his face.

Not long enough, someone entered the room again. Joining his CEO with a frown.

They're eyes automatically locked on each other and Lisa swear she read his lips cursed a word under his breath.

"Now that we are complete, can we start the meeting?"
Lisa break her gaze off of him when Hyunsuk started talking again. The two visitor take their seat and YG's president cleared his throat.

It's happening. This is really happening.
Her thoughts are raging and heart is really beating fast. She hates it. This is the real trouble, not her.

"Oh this is so great, fuck me now."

"I would but then, Hanbin is my bro and you're like my sister. That would be too incest don't you think?"
Lisa can only facepalm at him. Seriously? Right at this moment Mino? In the middle of her life crisis?

"I'd like to kill you."

"Is it because I rejected to have sex with you?"
When life gives you lemon don't make lemonades. Squirt it on someone's face. Like what Lisa did to his best friend, she accidentally spitted the water she's drinking on Mino's face. Well, she likely to say 'accident' but the glint of humor in her eyes said the other wise.

"Oops, sorry?"
She wiped her mouth with a napkin then smiled lovingly at her best friend who is now sporting that big frown on his face, that's what he gets for making fun of the queen.

Then she look at everyone else in the room when Lisa noticed every eye was on them.

"Oh? Hi Jungkook! You're here!"