The flyer

Hi guys :] Thankyou for checking out my story! I hope you all enjoy ( I will add and tw's tho there won't be much in this story I belive just some possible cw's :) also I will not be Wrighting smut in this maybe some spice :) anyways enjoyyy and also this first chapter will be the plot of it aka the introduction to the story! ^ ^
Also I'm very sorry for any spelling mistakes as I'm making this on my phone for a while

————————————————————————

Karl's POV: (well no surprise there haha)

I rose from my bed and walked over to my guitar, I had forgot about when I strummed to hard (hard like ur mom;)..sorry) and Realized I had broken the "E" cord, I took a long breath out and knew where I had to go..The guitar shop. I hated going there if I'm being honest, the line is always so long and I haven't even ate breakfast yet.

————(this means timeskip :))————

While I was driving I head a firmiliar song and turned up the radio, "I wanna know all the dreams that you keep beneath, I want the words that you whisper when I'm asleep. Wanna give back the things that I plan to take, And I hope you want care." oh honk yeah! I love "Mistakes Like This" and all of the bands music, I love the band it's self even more tho..or the members of it I should say.
First you have Dream, The lead singer the guy almost everyone looks at who has an incredible voice

Next is George, he's the lead guitarist and tho he never sings much you can tell he tries to hide his very cool, very noticeable, British accent. And then we have sapnap..He's the rhythm guitarist aka the one the crowd focuses on when they know the riff is coming, lastly there's Quackity, he's the drummer and "chaotic one" who always makes ur mom jokes during band interviews.

They all seem amazing and I would die to go to a concert of theirs but I never have the time. Especially since I work at Pizza Hut (ahaha..get it?) everyday until the weekends!

Meanwhile I was almost to the guitar shop when one there songs ended on the radio, I got out of my Tesla with my fender purple guitar in
Hand and my phone in my right, as I walked into the shop I was very surprised seeing as there was no line. Must be my lucky day. I was greeted with a smiling face from my friend Chris, he's always been a good friend of mine tho we can barley hang out because he has a Child Tucker, his baby son..very adorable son I should mention.

"Heyo Karl what did you do this time?" I lightly chuckled at his common knowledge for knowing I broke my guitar..again.
"Well I was strumming to hard and I broke the cord so I just needed a replacement" he tried his hardest not to laugh, "dude are you kiddin me? Again? Oh my gosh Ka-" half way through his sentence I zoned out of the area around me, only focusing my attention on this flyer on the store window. I asked chris what it was and he said "oh that's a flyer for your favorite band, they're looking for a singer and haha now that I say that out loud I realized I should have told you..sorry about that man but I think you would be an amazing part of the band if you tried out!" I froze, I was so happy I could just- "OH MY GOD, HOLY FREAKING HONK DUDE!! ILL BE RIGHT BACK" he shot me a confused look before I turned to the door, running out of the store before quickly unlocking my phone and calling my best friend, Niki.

It rang twice before it showed bright and short haired, kind looking, smiling, Niki.
"Hiii Karl" Niki said dragging out the I
While waving at me with a nail brush in her hand.
"Hey Niki what's up?" She gave me a confused look then smiled again, "well I'm just painting Rihanas nails and she's-" Niki stopped mid sentence and glared slightly at the camera "wait Karl why'd you call me?" My mind stared to race again as I remember the flyer I had saw just a minuet ago, my face coming into a big smile "okay so.. you guys won't believe this but you know my favorite band 404?"

Rihanna popped her head into frame and smirked to Niki, "oh yeah, you mean that band of really hot guys?" I felt my face heat up a bit as they both began to burst into laughter. "W-Well yeah but that's not the point, I'm at the guitar shop and I saw a flyer saying that there looking for another singer to sing with Dream" they both ghasped, "OH MY GOD KARL YOU HAVE TO TRY OUT YOU HAVE THE BEST VOICE IV EVER HEARD!" Niki said while smiling brightly.
If I was being honest I have never considered my voice to be that good tho I was always told differently, Niki had always hyped me up on school talent shows and things like that which I was very grateful for.
I sighed looking at my feet then back up to my phone camera, "Thanks Niki but I don't think I'm that talented to make it in I was just happy about the idea of it and even if I did which I know I won't I'm sure to get some hate or something about my voice being bad" her smile dropped and she had a sad yet angry look on her face..maybe both.
"Karl freaking jacobs I know you did not just say that" ugh crap welp I'm in for it now..
"But I did.."
She scoffed then Rihanna piped in, "if you're a bad singer than Niki is straight and I don't know if you have noticed how many times this girl has listened I sweater weather or 505 mister." I didn't know weather it would be okay to laugh or not but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and audition "fine but Niki before I go can you please paint my nails?" Her face lit up in excitement "I can for sure! When is it?"

"In three days" "what?! We have to go shopping for the perfect outfit Karl!" I knew we didn't need to but it wouldn't hurt to have another outfit, tho I knew she would pick something that said "I like men and woman and you guys are all super hawt" but that's fine "sure Niki how about two tomorrow?" I said tilting my head to the side a bit, "yess! Come over to mine if that's okay, Zuko misses you" I laughed at this little statement tho I did miss Zuko to, "sure I'll see you then and I miss Zuko aswell!" Her and Rihanna smiled and waved at the camera "bye Karl see ya tommrow"
"Byeee" I said right as my phone went back to the Home Screen, I put it in my Jean pocket and walked back into the guitar shop.

Im sorry this chapter was all about the introduction to the story and it's very boring but don't worry I'll get more into detail with it all soon! Love you guys <3 please stay hydrated and eat!! Remember you are beautiful no matter what-Noodle

Also if you have any questions about the story please let me know!

Wc /word count/ 1263