Drama??

Dreams pov:

Okay. First off what the hell, second off what. The. Hell. How do they even think that?!

(1 hour before)

George's pov: you cannot tell me that mindlessly scrolling on TikTok while lying on your couch isn't one of life's many pleasures. I mean for real, I have seen about five edits of our previous performance, two of them with Karl singing and smiling, along with q and i smiling at him. I'm so glad I'm in the band, without it my life would still be..well, it would be nothing- and no. Not in that way but it would be so bland and not as fun, iv always got Q to bother me, Sapnap to make me laugh and Dream to make me smile, and now Karl. Iv got Karl to..well; he's Karl, he's really sweet, so iv got Karl to always be there for me, for anyone.
Speaking of Karl, another edit of him showed up, but it was a fan edit of him with the pink haired girl I met last night...Nancy? Nila? Nono that's not it either its..I looked to the TikTok hashtags, there being a hashtag "Niki Nihachu" oh right! Niki. That's it, i didn't know show streamed, and with Karl too, I wonder if he streams..hmm
The edit itself was just them and Karl on the phone..wait a second, I turned my volume up and I heard puffys voice, wait!! This is Karl getting the call that he's in the band, he looks so happy too, maybe his life was as mine was, or use to be? Maybe he's as glad as I am to be in the band aswell? I'm not sure but it would be cool to relate to someone.

Quackitys pov: George had sent me many edits or our band on TikTok, I was scrolling on the hashtag "404edits" and to my surprise there were over 38 million views..holy hell that's crazy. I was going over them and one caught my eye..it was under the hashtag "Karlanddream" what? Haha uhmmm, I clicked on the hashtag and it brought me to a page of at least 50 edits of them signing last night.. one where dream was winking at Karl..wait why did he wink? Uh..okay, next was was him and Karl smiling huge at eachother and Dream doing a head tilt thingy to Karl, then Dream whispering into Karl's ear, okay this was all taken wayyyy to out of context...right? Yeah, Dream likes George that's a known fact at this point, but if I weren't their bestfriends id even think there was something going on between the two of them, I may wanna give them a call. I hurried and made a group chat of Dream, Karl and I. Quickly calling, pressing on the green phone button and hoping for an answer. "Hello?" Karl's voice rang through, along with Dream seconds after. "Okay guys, so y'know all that stuff yesterday, as in Dream whispering to you, Dream, you winking to Karl and you guys smiling?" Dream laughed a bit, "well, yeah what about it?" Karl agreed with a hum. "Welllll fans are sorta shipping you two, they think you guys have something going on..." Karl let out a nervous laugh.. "Wait for real? There's no chance. We were just messing around and of course I was smiling! It was so fun" Dream spoke up next, "yeah, agreed and the winking stuff, fully a joke"
Okay I get that, but the fans don't. "But you guys, we may wanna tell everyone before they see tons of literal Karl x Dream things on Instagram or whatever"
"Okay Q, I'll text them and let them know"

Dreams pov: okay..an hour ago, my life was normal..or as close as it can get to that whole being in a band..but now we had a ship, it's all fun and games, and I usually wouldn't be bothered by this because the fans ship all of us half the time but I can tell Sapnap has a little thing for Karl and the fans won't stop till they know what's going on. And we have another performance tomorrow..oh god.

But then, I got a text from the band gc;

The Dick Grabbers

K: you guys all know, right?

S: yeah.. that's crazy

Q: it seems like Dreams madly in love or something by the way they made the clips look

D: obviously I'm not!

G: duh. But they don't know that

S: maybe we should keep it that way? It will give us more publicity if they think somethings going on!

Q: not a bad idea, Dream? Karl?

G: honestly..it would be funny

K: I mean..if everyone's okay with it then I guess?

D: fine

Q: cool, so just act all flirty and shit for the fans when we preform

K: so cringe even reading that

D: agreed. I'm gonna throw up

S: it's fine dreamy don't throw a fit

G: yeahhhhh dream

K: LOLLLL

D: stfu guys. Bye nowwww remeber to practice a bit tonight if you have any free time, and I know you all do because besides Karl, none of us really have a life

K: vouch, I promised Niki I'd stream a bit, im fully free after that tho!:)

S: bye guys

———————-

Karl's pov:

I called Niki to come over in a bit.

Heyyy thanks again for reading:) if you have any suggestions or things I should fix about the story please comment them!