Enlightenment and shopping

Dreams Pov.

I looked to Karl who was kind of confusing me, asking me questions about George, what the meaning behind our song ''Yellow'' and who wrote it

 oh right. I always keep forgetting Karls was a fan before he joined our band

''Well, I wrote it and I'm not sure Karl, I guess the words just came to mind''  He looked at me like I was either missing something or super dumb. ''Dream, George has legit told me that he is pan, maybe he was scared to tell you because of the fact that he likes you.'' I felt myself choke on my tea, what the fuck..could he really like me..and why was I happy about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we get served out food I still see Karl admiring all of the plants and decorations, I dont blame him the whole place had a welcoming vibe and even a mini gift shop! Super cool if you ask me. ''K-K arll stop'' I swear to god if he wipes more whip creme on me...ill murder him.

''Karl do it one more time and ill murder you and take ur mom.''  He shook his head at me smiling  ''well then, you would have to find a new singer by tomorrow, and didn't you say my voice was one of a kind dweam'' i shake my head to disagree but then a girl came over saying that the cat room was open. We hurried to put our food into boxes and i was super happy about it being available now Don't get me wrong I love patches but I mean she won't be that mad if I visit other cats, hell the worst that would happen is patches would go over to Drista to meow, which Drista and her so-called cat whispering talents means that Patches is ''Telling on me''

I see Karl run happily to the door and as soon as it's open he spots a fluffy cat with brown eyes, he holds it up to me and smiles ''it's adorable'' this made me laugh quite a bit but also made me happy knowing my friend was enjoying the place I picked for us. I mean.. god knows what the others will plan.

----------------------------------------------------

Once we got to the studio, George ran up, dragged Karl by the hand and waved bye to all of us..okayyy then. 

Karls Pov;

''Wait, wait so..you wanna take me shopping?'' He smiled, ''Yep i do if you wanna..unless they report this as a kidnapping and in that case i'd be forcing you to go shopping..anyways, yes. wanna go''

Okay so George was acting a bit weird...weirder than normal anyways but shopping sounds- ''Fun, it sounds fun gogs lets goooo woo'' i threw my arms up and gave me a smile since he was driving, both hands on the wheels. 

We went to  bunch of places, i got sweaters whole George got hoodies, the last store we were in i recconized because its where Niki nd Rihan helped me choose my outfit for my adution to the band..thankgod because if not i would have just chose jeans and a sweater...which shouldn't be worn as often as they are *COUGH COUGH* ... (>'-'<) Anywaysss

George and i had made a challenge, we would each have one minuet to pick out an outfit for one another.

I already had one in mind. 

Outit reveal next chapter :D 

Thankyouuuuu as always for reading, i really appreciate it and if you see this, any song suggestions?:) If so just comment them and ill be sure to listen, i love you lovely people have a great day or night