The Call

Nikis pov:

I was sitting on my sofa and all I saw was Karl. To be more clear, Karl with one hand in his mouth biting his teeth and nervously pacing in circles around the room.

"Karl im very confident that you got it..maybe do you wanna stream a bit until they call?" I asked as he let out a long awaited sigh, "Yea I guess so, thanks Niki" my mouth formed a smile and I nodded while getting up and following Karl to my room to stream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well chat Karls witing on the band to call him back!" I looked to Karl who fiddled with his fingers and I patted his shoulder "Karl look, even chat knows you've got this!" His eyes darted to my moneter where it read

1Dismybeloved: YOU GOT THIS KARL!!!!!!!!!!!

pepoledontknowme: POGGG YOU WILL 100% GET IN.

amandathes8ER: another band member. WOOHOO

p1Sskink69: shout me out when you get in please <333

poggershang0ut: another cute member added;)

Nihachuwu: GOOOOO CARL!!

He giggled a bit, im assuming on the last one as they didnt spell his name wrong haha...well chat I very much appreciate the love and Karl does too would you like me to play music while we wait on the call? "Hey mods can somone please put up a poll, just a yes or no" One of my mods texted me on discord, the notification blaring in my headphones. I waited a bit until I knew the chats answer which I knew before hand honestly, it was 100% a yes.

I put on a playlist of mine and 505 came on, I nodded my head to the beat and karl did the same while his nerves got smaller and his smile grew..Then we heard the ring of his phone, "AHHH ITS THEM!!" I could see the nerves come up again, "karl it will be fine! just answer" I said reassuring him. "Okay, okay.." he took a breath in then clicked on the green button, "H-Hello" I turned to Zuko coming in the door and scooped him off the floor then handed him to Karl, he gave me a 'thankyou' smile then I just sat, waiting for a good or maybe..bad reaction.

"Well hos your day been..got any uh p-plans to see a new movie or anything" I face planted at his distractions then I heard a...tea kettel on the other end? then I heard voices, or a voice? "Relax Karl im here to tell you that you got in! Congrats and if its possible could we meet later today to practice a new song by chance?" OMGOMGOMG HE GOT IN I KNEW IT!!!!! I threw my hands in the air and whisper-shouted a 'yayyy' He looked so happy, "WHAT HOLY HONK- thankyou so much!! im free then, yes!" I looked to chat spamming 'YAYY" and 'CONGRATS KARL'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ater he hung up he looked to the camera "chaaaaaatttt~ IM IN THE BAND BABY" He jumped up and did a wiggly dance with his sweater paws flying. I clapped and so did chat, well the clapping emoji anyways.

word count- 502 :)