The Day Of The Audition

Thankyou guys so much for reading my new story <3 love you guys :D
————————————————————————

Karl's POV:

As we left the store niki turned to me, "I think we should do your nails green and blue"
"That works thanks again niki!"

(his outfit is up above <3)

I felt Zuko rub up aginst my knee as Niki was painting my nails, there almost done then they have to dry, dont forget when you go home to grab you outfit for the audiotion! you're gonna do amazing Kar! trust me" that made me ease up and feel more confident about the audition tommrow, I need sleep which may be tough tonight seeing as its the biggest night of my life...

my thoughts got intruped, thankfully. as niki started chatting "also karl you look really gay right now- its amazing" I pratically died at her comment making me wheeze a little as she finished up the last coat on my nails.

"Lova ya Karl you got this tommrow and call me or Rihana if you need anything!" I nodded saying thankyou as I hugged them both and left letting a big sigh escape my lips, "iv got this" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around 1 knowing the audition was at three, While getting lost in my thoughts I knew I had to get around, maybe there was a chance I could text the number on the flyer and I could go early! I head to my fridge finding the paper magnented on the fridge. (yes, its a made up word :,D) I read down and found the sentence I was looking for, 

"if you have any questions you're welcome to contact us on our instagram "404 band"(I couldnt think of anything good-) or you can contact us by calling this number! (***)-***-****"

I took out my phone and dialed the number, I heard...wheezing is somone..dying? Then I heard a shuffle..then a what I assumed was a young femals voice, maybe around the age of 20 "hi im Puffy, are you calling about the audition?" I think she sounds very nice :) "Hi, yes my names Karl..this may be an um bad question but is it okay if I try out eariler than three?"

there was silence through the line and a bit of whispering before I head the pers- Puffys voice again.

"well yes that would be amazing actually! is it fine if you come in around two?" 

I thought for a second before responding.. "yes of course! Ill see you then" I heard a smile through the phone then we said our goodbyes, Puffy texted me asking for some contact info which I gladly gave.

I quickly brushed my teeth, put on my playlist and got into the shower 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As "Boydoll" came on by there band I smiled while singing alone, chainging into my outfit for the addution

1:30

my clock read, I got my phone quickly turning off spotify and going on the "uber eats" app, I ordered some food which said it would be here in ten minuets, thank god. I turned spotify back on as there song continued playing, me nodding my head to the beat and singing along, Its just a habbit I guess. Just as the last song on the album got over with I heard a knock at my door, foods here. I walked from my bedroom to my door and opened it revealing a slightly shorter brown haired male with black framed glasses and a red and black hoodie on, "Hi! heres your food, I hope you have a lovley day" he said giving a bright smile, which I returned back with a simple "Thankyou, yours to" lightly grabbing the food and waving goodbye, shutting the door. His voice shocked me. You would have expected a more monotone voice but it suits him to be honest...I need to hurry and eat tho! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          At The Audition

As im walking into the building I hear a faint yell "GIVE ME MY BEANIE BACK BITCH" This made me laugh a bit while I continued walking seeing an average height looking girl who I assumed was "Puffy"... "Hi, im puffy and I assume you're Karl Jacobs, we Spoke on the phone eariler" I nodded giving her a hug as a gesture then she led me into a room, I froze.

MWAHAHA...CLIF HANGER :,) SORRY GUYS! ITS 1 AM AND IDK IF I SHOULD GET SLEEP

wc-727