Nineteen

"Aura we are going to be late!" April shouts from downstairs.

"No we are not!"

I'm currently changing my shoes because I didn't like how they looked with my outfit.

"School starts in five minutes babe!"

Shoot.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!"

I race back downstairs to meet April. I stop in front of her and she hands me the keys. I peck her forehead and we both rush to my car.

"I should ask my dad to let me keep his convertible. He got a new one like two months ago so he doesn't drive it anymore." I say as April hooks up her phone to the aux cord.

"What's wrong with this car?"

"Nothing but imagine blasting Cool For The Summer by the one and only Demi Lovato with the wind blowing through our hair, sun shining on us giving our faces the perfect glow, and having everyone wishing they were us."

"Now that you put it that way, you totally have to ask him!" She says clapping her hands.

"I am when we go back home after school."

"Don't forget about my moms."

"And after we go visit your moms." I say chuckling.

~~~~~~~

Once we reach school we both get out the car. April throws her ideas at me for laser tag later on. Saying how it's all psychological and based off the human mind.

"Ari I love you but it's just a game. Let loose and have fun."

"Oh I will. How do you think I beat you last time?"

"You pulled a Spencer Reid on me!"

"Gotta do what you have to do." She says smirking at me.

"Oh my god. I love you so much." She blushes as I peck her lips.

"I love you too Aura." She says laughing.

"You guys are cute." Someone says with a giggle.

We both turn our heads to see Veronica smiling at us. We smile back at her with blushes both apparent on our faces.

"Thanks Veronica." April says shyly. I intertwine our fingers as we all walk through the halls.

"How are you and your lady Veronica?" I ask as she glares at anyone giving us dirty and/or weird looks.

"We're doing great! She's really excited about laser tag later on today. She said she never went before."

"Sounds like an easy win don't ya think babe?" April asks.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Hey! She's really competitive so don't be surprised when we win!" Veronica fires back as we all reach Jessica's classroom.

Our classes change almost everyday to make room for everyone else who also wants to take the class. It's kinda confusing but for the next week or so all our classes are arranged together. I like this weird arrangement. I finally have all my classes with April.

"Who's really competitive?" Jessica asks as we open the door to her classroom. Veronica takes a look around, noting no one is in the room before plopping into Jessica's lap.

"You are." Veronica simply states.

"No Im not!"

"Babe you literally screamed in my face because you won first place in Mario Kart."

"I apologized for that already." Jessica shoots back pressing a kiss to her head. My phone rings and I excuse myself before walking towards the back of the classroom.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Can I talk to April?" I walk back over to them stopping once I reach April.

"Mother I love you but you did not call my phone just to talk to April. Honestly I'm being replaced with my own girlfriend!"

"RoRo hush and hand April the phone." I huff and glare at the phone before handing it to April, who giggles at me in return.

*April's pov*

"Hey Miranda."

"Hey David and I are gonna be out of town for a few days maybe a week. We haven't really had any alone time in a while so we decided to fix that. I wanted to tell you because Aurora teases us about having sex which is something I don't understand so after I hang up tell her for me. Thank you and I love you April."

"I love you too!" David shouts over the phone. I laugh before freezing.

Did they just say they love me?! Oh my god! What do I do?!?

"Um thanks guys. I'll let her know."

Thanks?! Did I just say thanks?! What the heck is wrong with me?! They literally just told me they love me and all I said was thanks?!

I shove the phone back into Aurora's hand. My eyes still bulging out of their sockets.

"Is she okay?" Jessica asks. I'm assuming she's directing her question towards Aurora.

"Babe you okay?" Aurora asks and she places a hand on my shoulder.

"Am I okay? No I'm not okay! Both your mom and your dad just told me they loved me and what did I say?! I said thanks! How self centered does that sound?! They genuinely just told me they love me and all I said was thanks like a dumbass!"

*Aurora's pov*

I can't help but laugh. Like a laugh that causes cramps. I laugh that somehow makes you end up on the floor.

"What are you laughing at? Aurora Mills this isn't funny!"

"It's Aurora Swan-Mills. I've told you this before!"

"No it's not! Stop laughing at me." Before I can fire a response back Jessica stops us.

"Sorry to interrupt this married feud you guys seem to have daily but class is gonna start in about two minutes. Babe go take a seat somewhere." Jessica states before Veronica pecks her lips and makes her way over to us.

"You guys really do bicker like a married couple." She says laughing.

"We do not!" April and I shout at the same time. As students pile in we both smile at reach other before I peck her lips and focus on Jessica. Her and Veronica are so not subtle with the longing looks and the eye-fucking.

I wonder how no one even caught them yet.

"You notice it too?"April asks while giggling.

"Oh yeah I do." I say returning the giggles.

=====================
Little filler chapter for you guys
I'll try to update more haha

~Marah~