Chapter 8: Like an Angry Sugar Daddy

You were plopped down in a rather uncomfortable metal chair while Legoshi was tied down by this mystery man.

"Hey! Untie him!" You rant, standing to your feet with your fists clenched.

"Listen lady this is protocol. Don't tell me how to do my job." The panda spoke, finishing up his work chaining up Legoshi before lighting a cigarette.

"Gross." You mutter, folding your arms over your chest with an attitude.

"Not a fan of cigarettes? Too bad." The panda chuckled, moving to a table to do god knows what.

"Who are you anyway?! I wanna know who to report to the police when I get back!" You explain, getting worked up again.

He only scoffed and sat down on his own chair a few feet away from Legoshi's cuffed up body.

"My mane is Gouhin. I'm a doctor here right outside the back market." He explains, looking back at Legoshi since his chains began to clank.

He was staring to wake up, much to your delight.

"Morning kid, how're you feeling? I bet you feel like shit." Gouhin grunts.

You can't help but frown at how he talks to Legoshi. But that just must be his personality.

Gouhin lifted Legoshi's shirt to get his heartbeat. You flushed, getting your first good look at Legoshi's body. You knew he had a nice stature and build based off the Adler incident but this was a different view.

You scoffed at yourself.

"Who are you?! Why am I hear?!" Legoshi barks? Getting a good fist to the face from Gouhin.

"Hey! Watch it!" You yip, standing from the chair you were in.

"Zip it lady! And you too. You will never bear your fangs or get aggressive with me. Do we understand eachother?"

Damn this guy was good at setting rules and boundaries.

——————-

You and Legoshi sat side by side, the panda who had revealed his name to be Gouhin stared down at the two of you.

"You're like an angry sugar daddy." You mumble, seeing Gouhins arms tense up.

"What is it with you two? You especially kid, this girl comes to save your ass and you haven't even thanked her yet." Gouhin grumbles, lighting himself a cigarette.

Your nose scrunches at the smell of tar and tobacco.

"I-Oh. Thank you y/n. Really." Legoshi hums, squeezing your hand in reassurance.

You couldn't help the fact that your heartbeat sped up.

"The young generation is so lost these days. They get all worked up and label everything as love." Gouhin speaks, handing Legoshi a magazine.

"Is is that cute rabbit girl from the garden club?" You question, folding your arms over your chest, waiting for Legoshi to answer.

"You know this broad too??" Gouhin gruffed out, rubbing his temples.

"It's fine y/n. I'll figure this out. Let's just go back to school. It's already late and everyone's probably worried." Legoshi tried to explain, pulling the front door open.

"You go ahead...I'll just catch up. I need to talk to this guy for a second." You explain, glancing back at Gouhin as the panda raised his nonexistent eyebrows.

"Okay. I'll wait for you by the train station" Legoshi explains, giving you a soft look before taking your hand and gently squeezing.

—————————

"Your boyfriends headed down to the station? Why'd you stay back?" Gouhin asks, putting out his cigarette.

"I....I don't know. I guess I'm looking for pity? Answers maybe? I don't know. There's so much happening at once." You huff, pulling yourself into a hug.

"Plus, I think we'll be seeing more of you." You explain, hearing Gouhin give a light 'tch'

"Just call when you need help. I feel like you have more sense than your counterpart." Gouhin gruffs, passing you a business card.

At least the man had some kind of professional contact card.

"And don't chase after him, he's going to figure things out right now. Doesn't need anymore stress."

—————————

You made your way downstairs, enjoying the sound of the puddles beneath a your feet. It was getting cold and you definitely needed to make it back to the dorm.

Your phone buzzed, signalling a text message.

Legoshi
-I left with Aoba, don't worry just put this code into the kiosk and it would give you a ticket. Sorry to leave you behind.

You sigh, squeezing your hands into a fist. You shoulda know he would leave you. Legoshi wasn't exactly know for keeping his promises.

Of course after trying your best, the code for the kiosk wouldn't work. Each time the screen buzzed and showed a cute little 'try code again'.

To be quite frank it was staring to piss your off and you hardly noticed that the brute force of your fingers pressing angrily onto the screen had crack the glass somehow.

You decided to make a phone call, and quite frankly it may have been a regrettable one.

The phones dial tone rang through your ears and the sound of cars against wet asphalt combatted it.

It wasn't a busy night really, everyone was trying to stay out of the ran which was understandable, yet here you are. Alone, and getting cold.

The time paused as a huff sounded from the other side.

"What is it? It's 11 at night and you're calling me right now?" Louis growls from the other line.

Your voice catches in your throat, the courage to speak somehow vanishing from your being.

"Hello? Y/n? Are you alright?"

Your could hear shuffling from the other side and a soft, sleepy voice.

"Louis? What's going on?" The voice spoke while your ears twitched.

This was a bad idea. Why call Louis of all people?!  You had plenty of other people numbers but Louis was the one you decided to call?!

"I'm fine...I'm alone at the train station and I really don't want to go on by myself. Nothing is really going well for me right now. Can you help me out?"

You could hear the irritation dripping off his voice. Of course, this was a bad idea.

"It's fine, I'll just find another way. Sorry to bother-"

Louis clicked his tongue, and huffed again.

"Shut up. I'm going to pick your up. Stay where you are. I'll be there soon." Louis explains, hanging up on you with no further instruction.

You couldn't help but think about who that other person was on the line.

Sounded like a girl.....

Damnit...it really wasn't any of your business, but god did you wanna know.