Prologue

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The constant sound of the leaking pipe hadn't stopped since I'd arrived.

When I couldn't sleep, I watched the drips of water fall to the floor and explode with my bloodshot eyes.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

It nearly drove me insane, that constant dripping.

No matter how hard I tried to ignore that annoying sound, it never ceased. Never.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

He never came down to check on me. Never.

No food. No water. None.

I screamed as long and loud as I could. But he never came. Never.

I banged my head against the wall, making holes.

He never came to scold me.

He never came to beat me.

He never came to rape, assault, or torture me.

He never came to feed me.

He never brought me water.

I'd never felt so helpless, exhausted, anxious, afraid, hungry and alone my entire life.

My skin on my arms seemed to be peeling off, that damn rope.

I could feel my ribs. They stuck out of my stomach, which continuously ached and growled.

My lips were chapped and my mouth was dry. Spit didn't exist in my mouth anymore.

How many days had I been down there? How many days had I went without food? How many days had I sat alone, tied up with a rough rope, alone in the darkness? How long had that stupid, stupid pipe been dripping?

The sound of the pipe drowned my thoughts and made me scream.

When I tried to sleep, all I ever heard was that stupid pipe.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

===*===

Surprise! Early update. It was as much as a surprise for you as it was me. Pffft.

I didn't think I'd get home so early from my band competition (which, BTW, went AMAZING. You're reading the words of a percussion player) but GUESS WHAT NEWS FREAKING FLASH I DID.

Dunno if I'll update any more until later. (I always think of that Spongebob thing - y'know, "Five hours later" in that French-or-something accent? Bwahahahahahaha!)

Have a nice, cloudy, sunless day, my potatoes.

Goodbye, farewell, and mallets for everyone,
£G£
AmbrosiaRose
Cheeeeeeeeeeeese sticks