Door and Floor, a Romance Story

Floor was just depressed...

Everyone was walking all over him without apologizing and sometimes even spilling things all over him and no one cared...

One day, he snapped.

He was just minding his own business when A DOOR FALLS ON TOP OF HIM!!

He's had enough!

"Why am I getting treated like this?! All I do is literally support others all the time and what do I get in return? Nothing! I'm sick and tired of this!" He yelled.

"Whoah, calm down, buddy... It's not my fault! I was literally kicked down... And I'm always getting slammed and mistreated... You're not the only one suffering!" Door complained.

"Sorry, Door... I was just having a bad day..."

"Hey, it's okay!" Door smiled. "But wait, how do you know my name?"

Floor blushed.

"Well, I've always been watching you and... I like you. You just look so majestic up there... Unlike me, who's down here..."

"What?! Are you kidding? I've always been looking at you! You look so strong down here, supporting the weight of all these things... I like you too, Floor!"

They blushed and laughed and talked. They were happy.

A week later, a man came by the house and fixed the door. And their love ended.

----------

By the end of this, I had kind of forgotten that I was talking about a door and the floor XD