Graylu (Gray x Lucy) • Icy Hotness

It was a hot summer day. A really hot summer day.

   Everyone in the guild was quiet and still. It was like they were saving energy. It would seem normal in any other guild, but this is Fairy Tail we're talking about.

   Suddenly something clicked inside Lucy's mind, who was with her face planted on the counter. She turned to Mirajane and asked:

   "Mira-chan, where's Gray?"

   "My, my... Lucy-chan, are you that interested in Gray?"

   Lucy blushed. Then she said, obviously lying:

   "No, of course not!"

    Mira knew she was lying, but didn't push it.

   "Actually, I haven't seen him all day. I'm worried." she confessed, truly worried. "Lucy-chan, go look for him!"

   Lucy knew she wouldn't let her say no and she was a bit worried herself, so she left the guild and headed for Gray's house.

   Lucy Heartfilia had more than a little crush on Gray Fullbuster. She kinda, maybe, probably loved him. She just didn't want to admit it to anyone, not even to herself.

   So you can guess how worried she was when she knocked on his door and got no answer. And how she almost had an heart-attack when she heard a pained groan coming from inside the house. 

   She broke down the door (don't ask how, she herself doesn't even know) and busted in, seeing Gray on the couch, on his boxers, panting, sweating and with a red face. 

   Lucy ran to the couch, kneeling beside it.

   "Gray, are you okay?"

   "Yeah, I'm fine..." he answered in a weak voice.

   She placed her hand on his forehead, her eyes widening. She figured he was weak to heat, seeing he was an ice mage, but she didn't think it would get this bad.

  "Gray, are you supposed to be this hot?!

  And even though he was burning with fever, his front door was now on the floor and he was probably feeling really weak, Gray smirked, wiggled his eyebrows and answered:

  "Well, yeah... I thought you liked it!"

   "Oh, shut it! Let's get you to bed! Get up!!!" Lucy ordered, blushing.

   So, with all her strength (and a little bit of his, though she didn't know that) they managed to get to the bed. As soon as Gray hit the bed, he fell asleep. And surprisingly, Lucy did too.

(っ◕_◕)っ (^o^) (◕o◕) 

   The next morning, the first thing Lucy heard when she woke up was the very sexy voice of Gray saying:

   "Should I be surprised that Lucy Heartfilia is in my bed or should I just assume my Icy Hotness got to you?

(っ◕_◕)っ (^o^) (◕o◕) 

Ok, so the first one is Gray!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Gray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Gray so much!!!!!!!!! I love him more than Juvia!!!!!