Galu (Gajeel x Lucy) • Lucky Misunderstandings

Lucy thought Gajeel loved Levy. She thought Levy loved Gajeel. So, when Levy announced her relationship with Jet, Lucy was more than surprised. Given, she loved Gajeel so she was kind of happy, but still...

Then it hit her. Did Gajeel have an unrequited love for Levy? If so, then Gajeel was probably heartbroken! It was at that moment Lucy decided to help Gajeel.

Turning her head, Lucy found Gajeel on a far and dark corner of the guild. She got up and walked there.

"Gajeel, can I talk to you outside?"

He looked up at her with a smirk, but she could see the surprise in his eyes.

"Sure, Bunny-Girl."

When they got outside, they both sat on a bench. Nobody was around. 'Good!' Lucy thought.

"So, what did you want?" Gajeel asks, startling the girl out of her thoughts.

"Oh, right! I was thinking about you and Levy-chan. And then I realized that you were probably really sad about Levy-chan and Jet-san, so I'm here to cheer you up!"

"Wait, why would I be sad about shrimp and fast-pants dating?"

"Well, you love Levy-chan, don't you?"

Lucy explained, looking up at him for the first time since they sat and taking his shocked face in.

"What?! You think I love shrimp?! *A/N: lol, this sounds so bad!!!*"

"You don't?..." she said, taken aback.

"Of course not! I love someone else!" he yelled, blushing hard immediately after.

"Really? Who is it?" Lucy asked, curious to know even though she knew it wasn't her and she'd probably cry about it later.

"Well, she's kind, beautiful, smart, strong even though she doesn't know it..." Gajeel's eyes turned warm and loving making Lucy blush. "We had a rough start but she forgave me... We don't talk much, but I'm always looking at her... I want to protect her, though I know she wouldn't let me..."

Lucy didn't know how, but Gajeel's face was now so close she could feel his breath fanning her face and his red eyes were making contact with her chocolate brown ones.

"Oh, and she's a cute little bunny..."

And the he kissed her. It was everything she had ever wanted her first kiss to be. It was loving and gentle but full of burning passion.

When they broke apart, Gajeel whispered:

"I love you... "

Lucy's eyes started to get teary and Gajeel panicked.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I'll never do it again! Just don't cry, please!..."

"I love you too!!!" Lucy said, jumping into Gajeel's arms.

(=3=) (=3=)

They were in each other's arms for a while now. Suddenly, Lucy looked up at Gajeel and asked:

"Will you stop calling me Bunny-Girl now?"

"Uummmm... No."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because!"

After fighting for a bit, Gajeel granted:

"Fine, how about just Bunny?"

"...Fine"