Nalu (Natsu x Lucy) • Mornings

Lucy should be used to finding Natsu on her bed. But when she woke up one day to find her head on his chest, her arms around his waist and her legs inter wined with his, she freaked out.

So she screamed at Natsu and pushed him off the bed. She then Lucy-kicked him out the window and stomped to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Next Morning (-.-')

His head was on her chest, her arms around his shoulders, his arms around her waist. And as she opened her eyes, she screamed... And kicked him in the gut.

Next Morning (-.-'')

Her back was agaisn't his chest, his arms around her waist, her hands on top of her his and his head was pressed to the crook of her neck, his breath tickling her.

And that was the reason why she woke up. And also the reason why she screamed.

Next Morning (-.-''')

Her back was agaisn't the mattress, her arms lay limp by her side and she had an annoying fire mage with his head on her chest and his arms around her waist. She smiled a little before it disappeared and she punched him.

Next Morning (-.-'''')

They were spooning!!!!! SPOONING!!!!!!!! It's not enough that Lucy's been waking up to them cuddling, but now they were spooning!!!! The celestial mage's face was a burning tomato as she screamed at Natsu to get out of her bed.

2 months later (-.-''''')

She was waiting. It was four o'clock in the morning and she couldn't sleep. She was cold.

Do you know why?

Because Natsu wasn't there.

Tears came to her eyes. Had Natsu forgotten about her? Was he with Lisannna right now?

Painful images of Natsu and Lisanna kissing came to her mind. A sob rose on her throat...

Suddenly, the sound of a window sliding open filled her ears. And the most beautiful voice she had ever heard said:

"Sorry! I'm late! There was a delay on the train and...-"

He couldn't say anymore. Lucy had launched herself at Natsu and kissed him. Needless to say, he kissed her back.

(-.-) (-.-') (-.-'')

That morning, Lucy didn't scream. She just smiled and snuggled closer to him, going back to sleep.