Galu and Lalu • Powerless [Part 1]

Sorry for the wait!!! ^-^''

Ok, so this one is a little rough, like it contains almost-rape and ugly violence so read at your own risk... And it contains swearing...

(=^_^=) Nyyahhh~! (=^_^=)

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" a heartbreaking scream sounded through the clearing as Lucy's body flew, hitting the tree.

"Bunny-girl!"

"Blondie!"

Two other voices were heard. Laxus and Gajeel were tied up with magic-canceling ropes as they saw the girl they treasured most being beaten to death, unable to do anything.

The dark mage laughed and walked over to Lucy, wrapping his hand around her neck and squeezing. She struggled to breath, gasping for air.

"Let go of her, you bastard!" The boys screamed, worried for her life.

He ignored them, continuing to laugh even as Lucy's head lulled to the side, almost lifeless. But no! He couldn't let her pass out! The fun wasn't over! So he dropped her and kicked her in the ribs.

Lucy screamed in pain and the mage smiled evilly. Even when being tortured, the girl didn't cry or stopped struggling. 'Interesting...' he thought.

Lucy didn't give up. She couldn't! She wouldn't! But maybe if she closed her eyes a little.. Just a little bit...

"Mmmhhm.. This bitch has a nice body... Maybe I could have some fun~~" the mage said.

Her eyes shot open as she begged for the first time, her voice raspy from screaming:

"No... Please don't... Stop. STOP! DON'T! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!"

He just ignored her, pulling her shirt over her head, fighting agaisn't her struggling. He squeezed her mounds and taunted:

"God, these are huge! How much milk did you drink, you fucking slut?"

"NO! STOP! STOP!!!!"

Then he noticed it. It was awfully quiet. He looked at the other two. Their bangs were covering their eyes as a powerful aura rose from them.

They got up, magic-canceling ropes laying forgotten on the floor, before pouncing on the screaming dark mage. That was the last thing Lucy saw before her vision went black.

(=^_^=) Nyyahhh~! (=^_^=)

When she woke up, she saw white. "Am I dead? No... I don't want to leave Fairy Tail, Team Natsu... Laxus... Gajeel..." But the black took hold of her again.

(=^_^=) Nyyahhh~! (=^_^=)

By the time she woke up, she was getting sick of the darkness. But when she opened her eyes and the pain attacked her, she suddenly wished she were back inside the darkness where all she felt was numbness.

And then there were two pairs of eyes- red and blue- staring at her and the voices reached her ears.

"Bunny-girl/Blondie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Her voice was hoarse and she wondered how long she'd been sleeping.

"Thank god... You were out for a fucking week!" Gajeel exclaimed, unknowingly answering her question.

"A week?! Wait, what about the mission?" Lucy panicked. She didn't get up though, she knew she shouldn't yet.

Their faces darkened.

"We... we took care of that problem." Laxus said, through clenched teeth.

When they looked back at Lucy, she had sat up and was now looking at her hands with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... Because I wasn't strong enough..." she murmured quietly.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME THIS ON YOURSELF!" Laxus yelled.

Lucy flinched.

"Sorry." Laxus said. "It's just... You're important to us and it was horrible watching you suffer like that... but it's even worse if you blame yourself for this..."

And so. Lucy finally let herself cry... Cry in pain, in fear, in sadness... And they comforted her...

They would find a way to make it better... They had to.

(=^_^=) Nyyahhh~! (=^_^=)

So... I don't have the 2nd part yet and I have no more ideas so... if you want a pairing you should tell me... But also at least specify what kind of one-shot you want or a bit of the plot line...