第1章

Jungkook pov:

"Kookie wake up"

Mrs. Jeon softly yelled from the kitchen.

I don't wanted to get up since it's my first day after summer vacation so I had to get up. I went to washroom to do my skin care and wore my uniform, took my backpack from my study desk and went to kitchen for breakfast.

"Kookie kookie"

Mr. Jeon said while patting the seat next to him.

"I know you had been playing video games the whole night"

Mrs. Jeon said as she put pancakes on youngers plate.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and started to munching on his pancakes.

"Don't be too harsh on our kookie, it's okay"

Mr. Jeon defended jungkook.

"Whatever eat your breakfast"

Mrs. Jeon said as she smiles while looking at jungkook eating.

After eating I bid goodbyes to my parents. I walked to my school and found jimin on my way.

"Hiii shortie"

"Hiii kookie"

Both males laughed on their nicknames and went to school while chit chatting.

"Class gonna start in few minutes, com on"

Jimin said as he grab jungkooks hand and both went to their first class.

They sat on their seats as the shouting of girl was heard from hallways.

"Did you heard jimi-"

Jungkook got cut by a student.

"Y'all we got a hot transfer student"

Namjoon yelled and riped everyone ears.

Both males didn't gave attention to namjoon and started to unzipped their bags.

"Arrghhh boring chemistry"

Jungkook whined and lay his back to the seat.

"Don't worry kook I heard our chemistry teacher left during summer vocation.

"Really?!"

Jungkook winded his eyes and smiles cause no more chemistry. But little did he know someone gonna take their previous teacher place.

The principal came along with teacher- holy shit he was so handsome I was like melting from inside. Every one greeted principal and the new teacher.

"Hello everyone, mr. Kim is your new chemistry teacher from now."

The principal said as the students in the class nodded.

The principal left the classroom leaving mr.kim alone with the students.

"Hello I'm kim taehyung, I'm a university student so hopefully you'll enjoy studying with me"

Taehyung said as he passed warm smiles to the students.

In return the students especially girls fangirl over him. Jungkook just kept Fidgeting with his fingers while looking at his lap.

"Kookie, you okay"

Jimin whispered to jungkook.