第17章

+++

+++

Jungkook stepped back until his back touched against the wall. The other boy moved his face closer making Jungkook shake under the boy gaze.

"Be a good boy and tell yea?"
The boy said and gripping his hands on jungkook even more tighter.

"W-what a-are yo-ou t-talking about"
Jungkook shuttered badly, hopping for someone to help him.

"Oh little bunny"
The said in a cringe tone with a fack pout.

"You shouldn't hangout with the shit like him, bunny"
The boy licked youngers nose making Jungkook flinched. He tried to pushed him away but it was no use.

"You should come with me. I'll show you stars"
He smirked and roamed his hand down to youngers thin waist and squeezing it harshly making Jungkook yelp in pain.

Tears brimming down on youngers cheeks. He wanted to scream but the other boy's palm has placed on his mouth, he couldn't make any noise. He was about to squeeze youngers part when the door bang opened. Taehyung appeared with anger in his eyes while veins were popping on his neck.

Older grabbed the male by his shirt collar and harshly threw him on the floor making his face hit against the hard floor. He screamed in pain while blood coming from his nose. Taehyung quickly rushed to jungkook and checked on the sobbing boy.

"Hey kook look at me"
Taehyung soften his voice and caressed youngers cheeks.

"H-h-hyun-g"
Jungkook shuttered badly and cried on taehyung's chest.

"Are you alright?!"
Taehyung said and pecked youngers forehead.

"H-hurt there"
Jungkook pointed down to his waist and cried more.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in his embrace and whispered sweet words into his ears. Principal entered the class and saw the situation. He decided to suspend the guy who abused Jungkook.

-

The principal tap his fingers on his desk while taehyung sat opposite to him with his head low.

"Are you dating jeon jungkook?"
The principal asked and taehyung nodded but his head still facing on floor.

"I see, his grades are a lot better than before"
The principal said while he flipped the pages of Jungkook's report.

"I would let you stay with him but mr. Kim the whole school will know about it eventually and unfortunately you have to stop teaching here, I'm sorry"
The principal explained. He also don't want to take this decision.

"But please don't suspend Jungkook"
Taehyung said with sadness in his eyes.

"Don't worry, mr. Kim. He was the victim and the finals are near so I want him to graduate. before everyone knows about it you have leave this school without any word"
Taehyung sadly nodded.