第25章

+++

+++

Taehyung cleared his throat and bite his bottom lip before ranging younger's house door bell. A nervous breathy sigh escaped from his mouth when he heard the footsteps.

"Hi"
Jungkook said, shyly fidgeting with his fingers.

"Are you ready?"
Taehyung asked as he brought younger's hand closer to his lips and gently kissed it. Jungkook shake his head as a yes and taehyung smiled at how cutely younger hairs were made.

"Let's go"

Taehyung intertwined hands with jungkook and walked toward the car. He opened the door for Jungkook who smiled while sitting down in the car.

"We are going on date after so long"
Jungkook spoke after a silence. Taehyung smiled while his gaze towards the road.

"Where do you wanna go?"
Taehyung asked, slightly looking at younger who thought for a while than smiled.

"Ice cream date!"
Jungkook said with a bunny smile. Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

They parked outside the shop. Taehyung turned his gaze towards Jungkook who was looking at the shop with his lips apart from eachother and eyes sparkling.

Taehyung silently laughs and nudged his chin upwards, earning a giggle from younger.

"Excited?"
Taehyung asked as they both got out from the car. Jungkook nodded and jumped in a excitement.

"That's my favourite childhood ice cream shop"
Jungkook said making taehyung smile.

They entered the shop, they were welcomed by the workers. Both males greeted back. everything about the shop was so cute, younger almost tear up at the same old interior. Jungkook who was busy admiring the shop with sparkling eyes, taehyung noticed and chuckled. He tapped his shoulder making him flinch.

"Baby which flavour you like?"
Taehyung asked while brushing youngers brown locks from behind.

"Cotton candy flavour"
Jungkook said with a smile.

"And strawberry"
Taehyung said and the worker nodded. She guided them to sit and they patiently waited for their order.

"Surprisingly nothing change here"
Jungkook said while he sit opposite to taehyung. Older nervously fidgeted with his fingers under the table.

"Hyung are you alright"
Jungkook asked, noticing olders face heating up.

"No, I'm okay bun"
Taehyung said and sighed when Jungkook looked somewhere else.

"Don't worry you'll feel okay after tasting the ice cream"
Jungkook said and placed his hand on top of olders.

"Sure"
Taehyung chuckled and intertwining eachother hands.