第23章

+++

+++

Taehyung placed the empty boxes in the store room. The bell rang on the door, he walked towards the door while slightly ruffling his fluffy long hairs. He opened the door and saw six boys with two pizza boxes. He widened his eyes in happiness and let everyone in.

"Waoh taehyungah"
Hoseok glanced the room with mouth wide open.

Taehyung chuckled at everyone reaction towards the house. He walked to jungkook who was in the kitchen.

"Bunny"
Taehyung called him from behind.

Jungkook turned around and giggled when taehyung walked closer slowly kissing his cheeks.

"You look cute today"
Taehyung said and bite his bottom lip. Jungkook blushed and rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys doing"
Jin called from the living room.

"N-nothing"
Jungkook quickly walked to living room with tinted cheeks. Taehyung also came from behind after.

"Let's watch a movie?"
Jimin asked while he looked at everyone hoping for a yes response.

"Okay!"
Namjoon said in excitement and all of them agreed with him.

They snuggled onto eachother on the couch. The couch was big enough for all seven of them could adjust. Jungkook and taehyung sat beside eachother, jimin and yoongi, Namjoon and Jin together while hoseok hugged the cushion.

The movie begins. They were eating snacks with it. In the middle a scary secen popped up and jungkook quickly grab taehyung's hand and pressed it on his eyes. Taehyung chuckled and moved him more closer.

"I-it's scary"
Jungkook mumbled but taehyung heard it. He placed a kiss on his hairs and whispered.

'Don't be scared bun I'm here'

Taehyung whispered making Jungkook calm down in his embrace. He rested his head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a unfamiliar room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. The smell of fried eggs hits his nostrils. He looked around and realised it's taehyung's house. Ho got up from the bed and walked to where the smell was coming. He walked to kitchen and watched Taehyung flipping the egg nicely. He smiled with closed eyes and walked to older. He warped his arms around his waist and cutely yawns.

"Good morning bunny"
Taehyung smiled at his cute yawns.

"Go sit im coming with your food"
Taehyung said while pointing at the living room. Jungkook shake his head as a yes. Before walking away he stopped on his tracks and turned around facing the older.

"Where are the hyungs?"
Jungkook asked and tilted his head.

"They left last night after the movie"
Taehyung smiled and continue with the frying eggs.