第12章

"School sucks"
Jimin groaned and boredly swing his bag.

"I know"
Jungkook agreed with jimin.

"One more class than I'm gonna sleep my ass off"
Jimin said as they entered their maths class.

"But I have to stay one hour more"
Jungkook whined but he innerly was happy.

"Yea. chemistry sucks"
Jimin pouted and started to take out his material from the bag.

"Yoongi also in the class"
Jungkook said nudged other elbow.

Jimin widened his eyes and looked around. Once he spotted the mint hair guy he quickly stood up and walked towards yoongi, too late for younger to stop his best friend because teacher has entered the class. He watched him asking yoongi to sit next to him. Jungkook just sadly pouted and waited the class to end so he could meet taehyung.

"That's all for today and be prepared for your test"
Mr. Jung said and everyone groaned after hearing the last sentence.

"Ji-"

"Oh kook you have extra class right?"
Jimin asked while his one arm was warped around yoongi. Jungkook nodded at jimin's statement.

"Me and yoongi are gonna hangout you can also join after-"

"No thank you, Jimin"
Jungkook faked smiled at two of them and ran to the class.

Thankfully taehyung wasn't arrived at the class. Jungkook wiped his tears and tried to put a smile on his face.
Taehyung entered the room and smiled at younger.

"You're early"
Taehyung said while he placed his books on the desk.

"Mr. Jung free us early"
Jungkook said and started to take out his materials from the bag.

Taehyung smiled at him and started to teach. In the middle of teaching Jungkook's gaze was only on Taehyung. Older noticed and stayed silent for a while.

"Jungkook?"
Taehyung smiled while his arms are crossed. Jungkook blinked few times.

"Y-yes?"
Jungkook blushed.

"Mind looking at the board too?"
Taehyung raised his one eyebrow.

"Uh- yea I'm sorry"
Jungkook fidgeted with his long sleeves.

Taehyung smiled and walked towards Jungkook and ruffled his hairs.
He bend down to Jungkook's level younger was still sitting on the chair not making eye contact.

"gukk?.."
Taehyung called him making younger look at him.

Taehyung reached his fingers on younger lips softly brushing his fingers on them making Jungkook blush.

"Can i kiss you?"
Taehyung asked while he fingers were still on his lips.

A lite shade of pink appeared on youngers cheeks. He leaned closer almost touching olders lips. Taehyung smiled softly and connected his lips. Taehyung slowly lifts Jungkook by his thighs and placed him on the desk but not breaking the kiss.

Taehyung break the kiss making Jungkook whined a little. Jungkook gabbed taehyung's tie pulling him in kiss again. Taehyung smiled between the kiss. Jungkook's phone vibrate inside his pocket making both of them softly pulled away from the kiss.

"Sorry I-"

"It's okay. Take it"
Taehyung smiled. The gap between them was so small that their lips could touch.

"H-hello?"

"Your class is over?"

"Yes"