第9章

"Yah let's stay at your house"
Hoseok said and ate fries while he pointed at Jin. Jin nodded but taehyung was just in his deep thoughts.

"What's wrong tae?"
Jin asked. Taehyung flinched a little, shrugging off from his thoughts and tiredly looked at his friends.

"Are you even sleeping well?"
Hoseok asked worriedly.

"Maybe... because I've been focusing on teaching"
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, hiding the truth.

"Yes, I agree. we teachers need some break"
Jin said.

"We are in a break"
Hoseok chuckled.

"I was at the school yesterday"
Jin tiredly said.

"Why?"
Hoseok asked while taehyung nodded in their conversations.

"The principal called me"
Jin said while he ate his fries.

"Let's have fun, watch movies and stuffs!"
Hoseok said in a excitement.

"At my place"
Jin said and taehyung widened his eyes.

"Yes, I'm excited"
Hoseok jumped in a excitement. Taehyung just laughed at little along with them.

Next day came by, Hoseok arrived first at jin's house. They talked a bit when Jungkook came downstairs while humming a song but choked on air when he saw his maths teacher in his living room. Jungkook bowed and hoseok smiled at younger.

The bell rang and Jin told Jungkook to open the door. Jungkook signed and opened the door revealing taehyung. Jungkook felt embarrassed and bowed and let him in.

"Yah taehyungah"
Hoseok said and pat the seat next to him.

Jungkook ran upstairs and called jimin.

"Mr. Kim is staying at my house"
Jungkook fidgeted with his sweater.

"WHATT"
Jimin screamed through the phone.

"And mr. Jung too"
Jungkook cried.

"Shit. Jungkook listen"
Jimin said in a serious tone and jungkook nodded.

"RUN!"
Jimin scream almost ripping Jungkook's ear.

"A useless always remains a useless"
Jungkook hang up and buried his face on the pillow and screamed when someone came inside the room but he didn't noticed.

"Jungkook.."
Taehyung called him but seems like younger is busy screaming.

Taehyung got close and he gently tried to pulled him from his shoulders but Jungkook shrugged his hands off.

"Jin hyung dont talk to me"
Jungkook sobbed.

"Jungkook'"
Taehyung said in deep and leaned closer to youngers ear. Olders breath hit youngers neck which sent shivers down to youngers spine after hearing taehyung's deep voice.

Jungkook widened his eyes and sat up. A very faint blush spread on youngers cheeks. Taehyung sat down on the bed.

"What were you doing?"
Taehyung asked.

Jungkook felt embarrassed not knowing what to say he just kept quiet and fidget with his sweater paws. Taehyung came closer and tucked some hairs behind youngers ears. His hand moved to his cheeks he gently caressed it and looked deep into his eyes.