Chapter 1

The beginning

It was an ordinary day, nothing special had happened. You were at school in a lecture when you were called to the  principles office. This wasn't an extremely frequent occurrence so of course, you were nervous. Outside the office was a guy. A guy that you didn't recognize.

"Miss l/n, a person is transferring to your department. As you are the member of the student council representing that department, we would like you to show him around." the principal said, smiling. "He is waiting outside." Your nerves immediately vanished, you had done this many times before. "Okay, I will do my best," you said, standing up. You quickly walked out the door and up to the student outside.

"Hello my name is y/n l/n and as the representative of my department, I will be giving you a tour," You smiled and reached out your hand for him to shake. The boy looked up. This allowed you to get a better view of his face. He had fluffy brown hair that sat on the top of his head. His eyes were gloomy and showed little emotion. But his facial structure was rather attractive.

He stood up. He was a lot bigger and taller than you had expected, he was quite intimidating actually. He shook your hand politely. His hands were large and calloused like he used them a lot. His grip was also very strong. But that was to be expected from someone so physically fit. By looking at his physique, you guessed he came from the physical education department.

Your thoughts were quickly diminished by his voice. "I'm oh Sangwoo." his voice was deep and melodic. You were a little stunned by it. But you quickly went back to your regular perky self and let go of his hand. You Looked up at his face, which was flashing you a dazzling smile. However you were 99% certain it was fake.

You made a mental note of his beautiful face and decided to start the tour. "So if you would like to follow me, please," you said, starting to walk down the corridors. The first thing to do was to get to your department, as the front office wasn't in your department.

"So, what department were you in before?" you asked, trying to make small talk. "Physical education." his answer was short, and it didn't help make the tour less awkward. You waited for him to ask you a question, but he didn't, so you decided to ask another one. "Do you know anyone in my department?" you asked, staring straight forward. "No," he replied. He wasn't helping to hold up the conversation, It was very one-sided. You guessed he didn't want to talk, so the rest of the tour carried on in silence. With you occasionally pointing out rooms.

"And that's the end of the tour." you fakely smiled. You had gotten rather tired of him not saying anything. You hated holding up a one-sided conversation. But you hated silence more. "Thank you." he smiled. Before heading into his classroom. It was your turn to leave, so you headed back into your classroom for the last half an hour of the lecture.

The lecture went fairly quickly, but your thoughts were still on Sangwoo. He had irritated you. Did he think you weren't worthy enough for him to talk to? Did he think that you were boring? You couldn't understand why you were so bothered so You tryed to forced it to the back of your mind.

Lunch was after this lecture, so you made your way to the lunch hall to meet your friends. There was a crowd in the lunch hall, and you easily guessed why. It was Sangwoo. He was in the middle of the crowd. Being new and attractive consistently earned you a one-way ticket to the top of the food chain. You could hear people laughing and joking around with him, and it only irritated you more. As he barely talked to you.

So there you sat at your regular lunch table, staring into the crowd. Your face was not one of beauty. It bore a sour expression on it. All of your friends noticed but didn't say anything. That was how the day continued, whenever you saw Sangwoo you felt angry. He hadn't done anything horribly wrong he merely brought out the rage in you. 

A/n I'm back again with another Sangwoo x Reader.  Also thank you for the support on my other story, Mr. "nice guy"

 I hope you enjoyed :)