Chapter 14

falling asleep in Sangwoo's embrace was never something you wanted or expected but that's where you had found yourself. His bed was a lot more comfortable than the stone floor you were used to sleeping on but that didn't really make you feel any better about the situation you were in.

Sangwoo clung to you like a child would cling to its mother, and he had been doing so all night. It was the way he fell asleep and eventually the way you did too. The reason this all happened was because of Love.

***

"I Love you..."

Is it even possible for a person so broken to love, but you couldn't exactly answer that question, you yourself were broken and "love" was the reason. However this wasn't from a love of your own it was from the love of your parents and you had managed to love, or you thought you did.

What you had had before, was it really love or was it just loneliness? And what you had now, is it, love, because how could you love a monster. You weren't sure if you could love at all. I love you is just words, after all, three words, eight letters, it shouldn't evoke emotion but it does.

Even if it's fake you want to hold on to it for just a little moment as you have never really had anything else to hold on to. Sangwoo had been in your life for three weeks and made it miserable but could he make it better too.

"I love you too"

What happened next happened so fast, too fast because you weren't really thinking straight. Fire and smoke are pretty but not when you're inside of it. Except you didn't see the fire or the smoke all you saw were the waves of sleep and Sangwoo's face, the last thing you felt was the rising heat, and the embrace of a lover who lead you to your grave.

A/n:

thanks for reading. for now, this is the end of this book. I haven't decided if I want the story to officially end like this yet but this is what it will be for now. 

if you liked this book I have others you may like, the books that I will be updating will be

 -  your song

-  I will always find you 

thanks for sticking with the story, I hoped you enjoyed it and have a good rest of your day.

mel~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓 - ᴏʜ sᴀɴɢᴡᴏᴏ 🎉