Chapter 5

You were cold and stiff when you woke up. You didn't want to open your eyes from the fear of the horror you may face. But you had to at some point. That is why you did. When you opened your eyes you couldn't see anything as it was extremely dark in the room you were in. but your eyes started to adjust. By looking around you could make out some stairs. This made you realize that you were in a basement. You could also tell you were chained up.

When you looked to your side you were a little startled and almost screamed at the breathing Object next to you. It was a person. They seemed to be asleep. A thing you noticed was that his ankles were bandaged and there were cuts and bruises all over him. He was small and scrawny with black hair so you knew it was the man who presumably broke into Sangwoo's house. It was yoonbum.

He had been abused and you guessed it was by Sangwoo. As Sangwoo was undoubtedly your captor. You wondered why he had not just reported Yoonbum to the police. It would have been a lot less hassle. There was no question why you were there, you knew too much and You stupidly let him know that you knew too much. premature death was likely due to your blatant stupidity, or at least that's what you thought.

The basement door opened slowly letting in some light. You squinted at the sudden burst of light hoping it was someone coming to save you, but it wasn't. It was Sangwoo. You would have preferred to spend your time down in the dark than have to see him. He made your blood boil. But you knew you were in no position to revolt or fight back so you kept it cool.

The light allowed you to examine yourself and the room. You quickly realized that Sangwoo had changed you back into the cat costume. It made you shiver thinking he saw you naked. But you also were extremely angry. Another thing that made you shiver was the lines of weapons and a bloody apron hanging on the wall.

He approached with a taunting smile on his face, it made you want to hit him. However, His smile soon faded when he Saw that Yoonbum was curled up beside you asleep. He got closer and kicked Yoonbum in the stomach. You gasped slightly at Sangwoo's violence. Yoombum squeaked and jerked awake. It seemed like the kick hurt as he was clutching his stomach as his drowsy eyes fell on you.

"Who is that?" Yoonbum asked, alarmed." You weren't sure if you were supposed to speak so you didn't. Luckily Sangwoo spoke for you. "This is Y/n, She'll be staying with us from now on." Yoonbum's face fell and so did yours. It appeared that Yoonbum didn't like the idea of another person living in the house. But it Wasn't like you enjoyed the thought of staying either.

Your first worry about staying with them was not for your safety but the safety of your mother. You doubted that she would be able to stay alive for much longer without you. It distressed you deeply thinking about your mother dying because of you. But there was nothing you could do. It took all of your strength not to start screaming and crying. The only reason you restrained yourself was because you knew it would just add to your suffering.

"Why do you two look so sad? " Sangwoo questioned like it wasn't obvious. "Yoonbum it will be nice having a girl around. And Y/n you have nothing left to go to so I don't know why you're upset. This was the last straw, your anger meter had overflowed. he knew nothing about you so you decided to educate him. "It may shock you to know that I do have something to go back to, my mother who I currently take care of. Without me she will die, you snapped. Immediately you regret talking back to him. Your mouth slammed shut and a worried expression painted your face. If your hands weren't restrained they would have gone to cover your mouth. His face went from a neutral expression to one of anger. You were done for.

Sangwoo's large hand grabbed your face, painfully squeezing it. "Don't you ever talk back to me again, especially with that tone." He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Now, because you are new and I like you, you will not be punished. But consider this a warning. "He said, through clenched teeth. Sangwoo let go of your face but you could still feel the pain burning on your cheeks and tears pricked in your eyes. You were scared, really scared.

Both you and Yoonbum were unchained and carried upstairs with no explanation. It surprised you how Sangwoo could carry you both at the same time like it was nothing.

Once upstairs He explained the rules. neither of you were permitted to leave. Yoonbum was mum and cooked and washed the dishes using the chair on wheels. You on the other hand did not have a proper role, you helped with everything and scrubbed the place. Anything Yoonbum couldn't do you did. Sangwoo did not damage your limbs, which you were grateful for. It was like he thought you wouldn't dare to try and escape. But he was right, you wouldn't. You knew there was no use in trying.

A/n:

Hope you enjoyed and Thanks for reading!

Mel~