Prologue: Welcome to the Mansion of Time

"It... it's my fault... I should've done more."

She broke down after having another nightmare. She called him to her room even if it was against the rules. But she didn't regret it. He is the only one who understood what she was going through. Her eyes are brimming with tears and he wraps his arms around her. "He said that you... you wouldn't make it. I was so scared..." She says, squeezing him tight. His strong arms around her.

"I was so scared I'd lose..." Her voice breaks as tears rush down her cheeks. A small sob comes unbidden and she squeezes him tighter, burying her face in his shoulder.

"Ochako.. " Izuku says in a soothing voice, one hand on her head and the other wrapped around her waist, pressing against him.

"I-I'm sorry." She blushed slightly at the use of her first name.

"We all tried as best we could... and Togata is..." His words halting as he tries to talk through his tears. "quirkless and Sir...Sir didn't make it...I-I couldn't save them!"

Ochako wiped his tears. "There is a silver lining to this. You saved Eri from Chisaki. If there's anything you could have done, you would've done it."

They inched closer.

"You always give it your all."

They are inches apart.

"You are a hero, Izuku Midoriya. Heroes deserve to be rewarded." Ochako puts her hand on his cheek and leans forward, closing her eyes.

Izuku blushes but he leans forward, closing his eyes awaiting the reward that he has longed for.

"Well, aren't you two the cutest ever. It's so sweet how you comfort each other." A voice appearing out of nowhere.

"Wh-what?"

"Huh?"

The two of them jumped away from each other, looking around for the source of the voice. They spotted a dark-haired man in a suit sitting in Ochako's chair.

"Oh dear. I ruined the moment. My apologies." The man stood, bowing to them.

"U-um... it's ok." Izuku muttered, blushing furiously.

"Wh-who are you? How did you get into my room?" Ochako asked nervously.

"I apologize once again for the intrusion. My name is Aleister Sinclair. Despite my appearance, I am not of this world. The correct term for what I am would be a time spirit."

"A time spirit?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, a time spirit. Sir Nighteye's death was not in vain." The time spirit said sadly. "However, it was inevitable. But that is not why I am here."

"Inevitable? What do you mean by that? Why are you here then?" Ochako asked nervously.

"As a time spirit, I have the ability to show the future. However, this means that I will have to show the past beforehand." Aleister said, ignoring Ochako's first two questions. "This is something that will involve the two of you, your classmates and a few more people."

"Our class? What do they have to do with this and why do they have to view the past? Who are these other people that will be joining us?" Izuku asked cautiously.

"All will be answered in time, Izuku Midoriya. But I will confirm that your class will have a role in the upcoming future. The past will be shown to cover many events that have occurred and that your classmates may understand certain aspects. I understand the caution that you are feeling. These young heroes in training are people you can trust but they are not the same as those you may feel conflicted about. I can assure you that."