Rage, You Damn Nerd

Everyone went back to their seats. Ochako noticed that Izuku looked nervous. When the timer reached zero, the lights dimmed and Aleister pressed play on the remote.

The episode started with a recap of Izuku throwing the softball. 'Even if I have a lot to learn, I'll focus on what I can do right now.' Izuku thought to himself as his finger glowed with power.

"SMAAAASH!"

Izuku threw the ball with One For All shooting through his fingertip, leaving Katsuki, Tenya, Yuga and Ochako with shocked expressions. 

"It's still crazy how Midoriya managed to throw the ball that far with just his finger." Tetsutetsu said.

"Yeah." Itsuka admitted with a nod. "He adapts pretty well for someone who just got his quirk two months before the school term started."

'It hurts but not as bad as before.' Izuku thought with his finger shown broken with the use of One For All.

Aizawa looked down at his phone to read the score. 'A throw like that requires a lot of force. Did he focus all that power into one finger?'

"We didn't see Mr. Aizawa's thoughts in the last episode." Mina pointed out.

"It appears that the show gives us a different perspective with each episode." Momo stated.

"Mr. Aizawa." Izuku said, interrupting the erasure hero's thoughts. "You see, I'm still standing."

"This kid." Aizawa said in manic disbelief.

"You managed to impress Eraser Head, Midoriya." Nezu praised the young hero as the opening started to play. "Despite knowing that he might expel you, you managed to push through and show him why you belong at UA."

"Thank you, sir." Izuku said. "I'm glad that I was able to impress Mr. Aizawa and prove to him that I belong here."

Kyoka turned to the Sinclairs. "Mr and Mrs. Sinclair, is it possible to get the soundtrack for this show? It has some good music."

"It can be arranged." Giselle said.

"That would be so cool. Like with Midobro's music during the ball throw or during his training montage, it would be so manly to use during our workouts." Eijiro said. 

"He threw it over seven hundred meters." Denki said in disbelief.

"Nice. He's finally showing us his true power!" Ochako cheered.

"But his finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam, his quirk is very odd." Tenya said, his hand on his chin.

"It wasn't a very pretty throw." Yuga said.

Katsuki's jaw dropped in disbelief, his facial muscles twitching.

"Who's dropping jaws now, huh Bakugou?" Tetsutetsu asked with a grin.

"Shut it, extra!" Katsuki yelled, making the steel quirk user laugh.

'What the hell was that? If he had a quirk, he would have gotten it when we were kids. This is impossible! He's up to something.' Katsuki thought, his facial muscles still twitching.

"Katsuki, you better not attack Izuku." Mitsuki warned.

"Honestly I would have the same reaction if someone I knew manifested a quirk out of nowhere." Mei said.

"But the way he went about it was not the way a hero acts." Tenya said, shaking his head. 

"Someone I look up to told me I have what it takes to be a hero." Izuku's words flashbacked to him in Aldera. "That's why I'm going to UA."